Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To all reading these messages do not be fooled As a current student at this program I object to what has been said. During the interview process I was nervous about bringing my family all the way

Just received an interview invite for 9/17 at 11:45am!! Looking forward to meeting anyone else interviewing on that day! Really exciting!

I got an e-mail saying "your application is under consideration for an interview invite". Ayeee. It's something!    Anyone else receive this?

  • 2 weeks later...

Submitted 6/5 and verified 6/8. I set up my eRaider account and activated my domain account, but I haven't heard anything saying my app is complete. Are we supposed to be able to view this in our account? I can't really figure out this system and want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Also do we have to apply to their school additionally? I remember seeing something about applying to Merlin??

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, williams22 said:

Submitted 6/5 and verified 6/8. I set up my eRaider account and activated my domain account, but I haven't heard anything saying my app is complete. Are we supposed to be able to view this in our account? I can't really figure out this system and want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Also do we have to apply to their school additionally? I remember seeing something about applying to Merlin??

Hi! Did you already fill out and complete your supplemental? My application wasn't complete until I did all of that! For the supplemental app, make sure you go through all of the modules! After completing your supplemental, you should receive a confirmation email that your application is now complete.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kn1219 said:

Hi! Did you already fill out and complete your supplemental? My application wasn't complete until I did all of that! For the supplemental app, make sure you go through all of the modules! After completing your supplemental, you should receive a confirmation email that your application is now complete.

By supplemental, do you mean the Merlin application?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lctexas4 said:

By supplemental, do you mean the Merlin application?

Yes, Merlin application (I think)! Once I completed it, I was sent an email thanking me for completing the supplemental application. 

I also did get this email today stating that they’ve received my CASPA app & have completed the preliminary evaluation of required prerequisite courses necessary for admission, and that I’ve completed all the application requirements! 

Maybe this was the email the original poster was asking about!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kn1219 said:

Yes, Merlin application (I think)! Once I completed it, I was sent an email thanking me for completing the supplemental application. 

I also did get this email today stating that they’ve received my CASPA app & have completed the preliminary evaluation of required prerequisite courses necessary for admission, and that I’ve completed all the application requirements! 

Maybe this was the email the original poster was asking about!

 

Oh okay. I did receive an email regarding my completion of the Merlin supplemental, but I have yet to receive one confirming that I’ve completed all the requirements and that they’ve received my CASPA, but hopefully it arrives soon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I completed my supplemental (Merlin) App and received a confirmation email from TTUHSC on May 24th but did not submit my CASPA until June 1st (Verified 6/4). I just got my email today stating they have completed the preliminary evaluation of necessary prerequisites and that my application was complete! No dates were given regarding interviews but it did say they would be on a rolling basis...fingers crossed!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see I am not the only one confused with the Eraider/Merlin thing. I submitted my Merlin Account Monday, and received an email stating they need my CASPA ( seemed automated) so I am guessing they just need to verify my CASPA application, which I submitted in May.

 

I just want to make sure for the supplement, it was basically just demographics and checking boxes, right? I didn't see any essay questions...did anyone else?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fadreana said:

Glad to see I am not the only one confused with the Eraider/Merlin thing. I submitted my Merlin Account Monday, and received an email stating they need my CASPA ( seemed automated) so I am guessing they just need to verify my CASPA application, which I submitted in May.

 

I just want to make sure for the supplement, it was basically just demographics and checking boxes, right? I didn't see any essay questions...did anyone else?

Yeah the supplemental was just basic questions about yourself and no essays or anything 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 9:03 AM, padreaming said:

Current student here if y'all have any questions feel free to pm me, or if you would like to meet when you're in town to interview! Best of luck!

Hi, thank you for posting here! Can you offer any info on when we should be expecting to hear back about the first round of interviews? Thank you!! 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 9:48 AM, Funnybr said:

Finally received an email that my application was received/completed and upon preliminary prerequisite check,  I meet all requirements. Verified on 6/19.

 

Just got the same email. I don't guess anyone has heard anything about invites going out yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I received that same email on July 3rd and have not heard anything since. The email just ended saying "The Physician Assistant program will conduct interviews in Midland on a rolling basis as completed applications are received and reviewed, until the class has been filled. You will be contacted if you are invited for an interview. " Hopefully we hear something soon. 

Verified on 06/07

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More