TTUHSC 2018-2019 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, MCEmit said:

Just received an interview invite for 9/17 at 11:45am!! Looking forward to meeting anyone else interviewing on that day! Really exciting!

I got the invitation today as well for the same day and time!!! I was very surprised as I was expecting to be waiting until October. Congrats on the invite!   

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, JTET21 said:

I got the invitation today as well for the same day and time!!! I was very surprised as I was expecting to be waiting until October. Congrats on the invite!   

I was surprised to hear back already as well!! Congrats to you too! I’ll see you there!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kn1219 said:

Hi! Just curious to see if anyone else that was verified in May has received an interview? I know some of the recent posts with interview invites were verified in June & July, and I think I only saw like one other person who said they were verified in May.

Thank you! 

I submitted end of May and was verified at the end of May but the most recent thing I heard from them was that I all my applications and prerequisites are complete..

On 8/9/2018 at 7:49 PM, KrebsCycle said:

It would be helpful if those that have received an interview post their stats, even their timeline. If they are willing to share. 

Thanks, y'all!

I was verified on CASPA at the end of May,

4.0 GPA

4.0 sGPA

140 PA shadowing

1300 CNA patient care hours

350 Volunteer hours

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 9:30 PM, FuturePA9 said:

Just curious, does anyone have an idea of how many interviews Tech usually holds, and where they are at in the process? Probably a long shot, but so anxious! haha

I know last year they interviewed at least into November and continued accepting students all the way into May. I think they said they only interviewed 175ish students last year but I'd imagine they're going to do more this time around. They are pretty good about giving you at least a month of notice before your interview too. I didn't interview until the middle of October and I had everything submitted and verified pretty early in June, wasn't accepted until May either so don't lose hope. Good luck! Y'all are going to be fine

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/1/2018 at 9:03 AM, padreaming said:

Current student here if y'all have any questions feel free to pm me, or if you would like to meet when you're in town to interview! Best of luck!

HI... I got my interview invitation. ANY ADVISE? TIP? DO"s and Dont's? how  did you stand out in your interview? 

please contact me with any means of information. That will be very helpful. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, PAseeker2018 said:

On the Merlin application, under the residency questionnaire section it asks for a student ID. What ID did everyone put in? I am trying to get the application in as soon as possible, but can't figure out what ID to use. If anyone could help me out that would be great! Thanks!

If I remember correctly, it's the CASPA ID number.

• Like 1