Signing my name with or without "PA-C"

I am doing a lot of paperwork after being hired. This may be a stupid question, but when it asks for signatures, do I sign with "PA-C" or just my regular signature? I just graduated, am certified. One PA friend says yes, one friend says no. On every page there is a typed line of my name followed by "PA-C" so I am not sure if my signature with PA-C is necessary. What do you think?

The signature itself doesn't have to be legible, it just has to be uniquely your signature. I just scribble something that sort of looks like my name, I don't include 'PA-C' in it.

There should be an accompanying plain text that gives your actual name spelt out, and that should include your designation PA-C. Usually on paper forms I have to write this out.

I too have an illegible signature - in holdover from my military days where it was required, I have a stamp with my name and credentials on it for things like scripts, hand bombed consults an the like (still paper based at present).  Costed me about $10 or $15 at Vistaprint.

SK

Archived