RMUoHP 2017-2018 Application Cycle

11 hours ago, WildcatPA said:

Interviewing in the afternoon session on the 3rd! Does anyone know how many applicants they are interviewing this cycle? Also did anyone fly into Salt Lake City and drive down to Provo? 

Congrats on your interview! I had mine on 10/20. I flew into Salt Lake City and took a shuttle from the airport to my hotel. I stayed at the Fairfield inn which was a short walk from campus (maybe 4 minutes) If you are walking to your interview or even driving I would recommend visiting campus the day before so you know exactly where you are going.. I know I had a little trouble finding it the first time! Let me know if you have any questions!! Also, try to relax the interview is very relaxed !! :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Hesheridan said:

I received an interview invite today for November 16th and 17th. It says in the email that these will be their last interview dates.

I am flying from Iowa (and I have three young kids) so it's a logistical nightmare trying to get out to Utah last minute, but I am really hoping we can make it. 

If it is at all possible, I highly recommend interviewing here, especially if you have children. I was accepted to a few other programs, but RMU is so family friendly and has a great work/life balance. Just my thoughts. :)

2 hours ago, Hesheridan said:

I received an interview invite today for November 16th and 17th. It says in the email that these will be their last interview dates.

I am flying from Iowa (and I have three young kids) so it's a logistical nightmare trying to get out to Utah last minute, but I am really hoping we can make it. 

Congrats! I received an invite today as well! I feel you on the logistical struggle to make it out there on such short notice, I have 2 little ones so it's nice to know I'm not alone trying to do the parenting this also.

2 hours ago, Massilu814 said:

Congrats! I received an invite today as well! I feel you on the logistical struggle to make it out there on such short notice, I have 2 little ones so it's nice to know I'm not alone trying to do the parenting this also.

I also have two little ones and there are quite a few first and second year students currently in the program that have kids as well. I almost didn't apply because I was scared of not seeing my family as much as I would like to, but that doesn't seem to be the experience people have at RMU. During the lunch section of the interview day, it was cool to see all of the students families that went to visit them on campus and have lunch in the cafe. :)

Just got my acceptance call today! So beyond excited!!! This school was absolutely amazing and exceeded all of my expectations when I interviewed. Like mentioned above, be yourself! They genuinely want to know you. The faculty is amazing, the students were wonderful, and the program.. outstanding! Good luck to everyone interviewing in the next couple weeks! 

On 11/6/2017 at 8:29 PM, AmandaBecerril said:

Just got my acceptance call today! So beyond excited!!! This school was absolutely amazing and exceeded all of my expectations when I interviewed. Like mentioned above, be yourself! They genuinely want to know you. The faculty is amazing, the students were wonderful, and the program.. outstanding! Good luck to everyone interviewing in the next couple weeks! 

Congratulations!! When did you interview?

Archived