RMUoHP 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WildcatPA said:

Received an email today asking to send my GRE scores in order to continue reviewing my application. Ordered them to RMU on August 7th so hopefully they get there soon..

Did they ask you to send your GRE scores separately from CASPA or had you not requested them to CASPA when they asked?

@CorptoPA They wrote "Please send your official GRE scores via CASPA using our school code (3660).  This will enable us to continue reviewing your application." 

I ordered them from the ETS website to be sent directly to the school with the code 3660 and the department PA (although I guess it just sends them to CASPA under the school name?). They said it should take 5 business days to arrive so I suppose I better follow up tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, WildcatPA said:

@CorptoPA They wrote "Please send your official GRE scores via CASPA using our school code (3660).  This will enable us to continue reviewing your application." 

I ordered them from the ETS website to be sent directly to the school. They should already have them through CASPA however. 

GRE scores sent to CASPA have individual codes for each school that you apply to. Meaning, if you apply to 10 schools, you would need to send your GRE scores to CASPA 10 times using 10 different school codes. Their message means you didn't send your GRE scores to CASPA using RMU's school code. They are specifically asking you to send it through via CASPA.... not directly to the school. At least that is how I interpret it.

[mention=137984]CorptoPA[/mention] Correct! I used the code they provided in the email (3660) when I ordered the scores which is the Rocky Mountain CASPA code (even though in my mind I was thinking I was sending them to the school). I will follow up with ETS and CASPA if they are still not there tomorrow. 

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 8:37 PM, WildcatPA said:

I ordered them from the ETS website to be sent directly to the school with the code 3660 and the department PA (although I guess it just sends them to CASPA under the school name?). They said it should take 5 business days to arrive so I suppose I better follow up tomorrow. 

@WildcatPA I'm in the same boat. Have you heard any updates? My GRE was sent on the 16th and I haven't heard any updates yet.

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2017 at 2:48 PM, TheRunningSloth said:

Congrats!!! I hope I hear back soon! Do you mind sharing stats and submit date?

GPA: 3.54       Science GPA: 3.39 

HCE: 4,000+  (medical assistant for 2+ years, research assistant and volunteer in ER/Trauma, medical volunteer in Peru)

GRE: 155 (Quant) and 151 (Verbal)

Submitted: June 14th

For those that are wondering I submitted my caspa on 07/28.

My stats 

sgpa 3.12

post back GPA 3.85 (40 credits)- repeated many science classes to improve my sgpa!

cgpa 3.4

hce 3500 as a CNA and medication aid

2000 hours of volunteering with underserved populations

fluent in Spanish

this is my first interview and I am beyond exited!!!

Archived