9 hours ago, FeelTheMusicPA said:

Hey, I’m on the alternate list as well.

Can an individual who received acceptance confirm the seat deposit due date? That would give us of alternate status a timeline to expect a status update due to available seats! 

2 weeks after you got the acceptance. My date was March 26th!

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2018 at 0:42 PM, Bambitious said:

Hey! I tried finding the page on Facebook but it doesn't show up :(

Are you sure this is the official page? 

Hey!  I remember seeing it and adding myself to it.  However, I cannot find it either.  Not sure where it went!  Sorry!

On 4/4/2018 at 9:29 PM, cowgirlpa said:

They are waiting to get a final list of people in the class before adding the rest of you. They also turned the privacy to secret (not sure why). That was one of the latest posts I saw.

Thanks so much for the heads up!  Looking forward to connecting with everyone in the class soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I was also accepted and wanted to say hi! For anyone looking for a place to live while in school, I have a room that I can rent out from my house! You will have your own room and I am making the other room available as an office for us to study! WesternU is about 25 mins away and I’m willing to carpool! Also, I have a car available for “rent” if you need one. Just thought this might be helpful for anyone who wants to reduce their commute or coming from another state. Message me for info! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

For those of you accepted, can you provide the next deadline date?  Im on the alternate list and am trying to keep my spirits up! I'm also preparing my 2018-2019 cycle application (CASPA Application opened April 26, 2018) and don't want to jump the gun applying! Also has anyone called to see if the class is full?