1 hour ago, orangecountypa said:
1 hour ago, LeQuack said:
Got accepted. I guess they’re sending them out earlier than expected. 

Congratulations! Did you receive the acceptance via email? When did you interview?

Thanks. Yeah, it looks like this. I interviewed in October. 

1 hour ago, Summer0515 said:

Wow congratulations! Did you just find out today?

Thanks. Yeah, I guess they sent it around 5. 

99E16E5E-AEF0-4A21-9939-7C702354285B.jpeg

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Huskylover said:

That is not at all the case! It's been mentioned here before but only a very very small percentage of their applicants are notified early. 90% of accepted students are all sent their acceptances at the same time (in march) so there is no reason to lose hope yet! Hope that helps.. 

Thank you!

Hi everyone, I submitted my application to Western on 10/19 and it shows it was processed on 10/31. I have not heard anything yet, I am wondering if anyone else applied around the same time frame as I did and if you have heard anything? If you are not offered an interview, how long do they take to send out the rejection?  When I log into Western's secondary application online portal, it used to say      

Next Steps

Your application has been sent to Admissions for processing.

Status updates will be posted here.

This portion is now missing when I log in and it just shows the supplemental information etc that I submitted, but it no longer has says anything in regards to a status. Does that mean anything? Am I missing something or just overthinking it? I don't understand why it would say it was sent to admissions for processing and updates would be posted, and now that entire section is completely missing from the page. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys. 

6 hours ago, ThatPrePALife said:

Does anyone know if Western U uses the Caspa gpa's or do they use the recalculated gpa's for admission?

When I spoke with the admissions counselor, he let me know that they recalculate GPA's but to the applicants advantage! If you have retaken any classes, Western only counts the newest/highest grade so your GPA would be higher than what CASPA says because they dont average the two grades like CASPA does. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Tello11 said:

Hi everyone, I submitted my application to Western on 10/19 and it shows it was processed on 10/31. I have not heard anything yet, I am wondering if anyone else applied around the same time frame as I did and if you have heard anything? If you are not offered an interview, how long do they take to send out the rejection?  When I log into Western's secondary application online portal, it used to say      

Next Steps

Your application has been sent to Admissions for processing.

Status updates will be posted here.

This portion is now missing when I log in and it just shows the supplemental information etc that I submitted, but it no longer has says anything in regards to a status. Does that mean anything? Am I missing something or just overthinking it? I don't understand why it would say it was sent to admissions for processing and updates would be posted, and now that entire section is completely missing from the page. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys. 

Hello,

That is normal. My status was missing for two weeks before I was offered an interview invite. I freaked out too. Just hang in there!