25 minutes ago, LysiaN said:

I was at the interview in September, have not heard anything back. Then again one of the interviewers decided they would grill me until my soul just up and left my body, so who knows my fate.

Im sorry to hear that! I had one of the interviewers ask some really heavy follow up questions that there was just no time to answer in such a short interview that it kept throwing off my thoughts! 

Just now, LysiaN said:

Sounds like we had the same person lol. The harsh follow up questions/hypothetical scenarios totally just shifted my mood. I felt judged for something that didn't happen lol..and it was my first room! Had to do some serious yoga pregnant lady deep breathing exercises in between interviews

Hahaha i can relate! It was my third room, but definitely made me a little off for the last question! Hopefully we recovered the best we could!!

Hello everyone! 

Congrats to those of you who have interviewed!

I am playing the waiting game as my app was verified by EDS on 9/22. When I check on my app status it states to call to speak about my application. Is this normal? Ive been checking my mail expecting a rejection because theres nothing on the app. 

Am i freaking out and just overthinking?

Thanks!

Hello everyone! 
I am playing the waiting game as my app was verified by EDS on 9/22. When I check on my app status it states to call to speak about my application. Is this normal? Ive been checking my mail expecting a rejection because theres nothing on the app. 
Thanks!
I didn't experience that. My portal didn't change until they gave me the option to pick interview date.

55 minutes ago, queenbee88 said:
57 minutes ago, omaur said:
Hello everyone! 
Thanks!

I didn't experience that. My portal didn't change until they gave me the option to pick interview date.

The whole page looks the same shows that I paid, and submitted secondary. 

But I noticed this at the top " If you need to contact us regarding your application, provide your name and this reference number: "

Not sure if thats normal or if it recently changed....

But I noticed this at the top " If you need to contact us regarding your application, provide your name and this reference number: "

That's what I got from the beginning so I think it's normal :)

2 minutes ago, queenbee88 said:
4 minutes ago, omaur said:

That's what I got from the beginning so I think it's normal :)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get off this forum. Its giving me mini-strokes and anxiety. 

lol

8 minutes ago, queenbee88 said:
10 minutes ago, omaur said:
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to get off this forum. Its giving me mini-strokes and anxiety. 
lol

Lolz, I know what you mean. I'm anxiously waiting to see if anyone interviewed got their results yet...

Yes mine says that and has always been there too! 

Also, queenbee, when you check your portal now did your information about your interview disappear? Mine did, so I was just curious if that was normal

Do not worry all! I was in the very first interview group at the end of September and nobody will hear back until January at the soonest. The admissions director said they have never admitted someone prior to Jan 1, and that is only the very very top of the applicant pool! Everyone else will all be notified at the same time in March following all of the interviews. So don't worry about when your interview is, they don't take that into consideration when choosing their incoming class :)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Huskylover said:

Do not worry all! I was in the very first interview group at the end of September and nobody will hear back until January at the soonest. The admissions director said they have never admitted someone prior to Jan 1, and that is only the very very top of the applicant pool! Everyone else will all be notified at the same time in March following all of the interviews. So don't worry about when your interview is, they don't take that into consideration when choosing their incoming class :)

That’s true, but as they told us that they will accept a few people right after their interviews, it is still something to look forward to! 

Hey guys! It's me again, the first year student at WesternU!

First off, if you have already interviewed, at this time, I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU GET OFF THIS FORUM!!!!!! This is where the forum took over all my emotions.  I was the very first interview group last year, and I didn't find out until March!! Longest wait of my life, and there was no point of going on here because you may see one or two people say they got accepted.  If that was the case, that means they did EXCEPTIONALLY WELL, like 100% in the interview. I have only personally know one person in my class who received acceptance right after their interview.  But I PROMISE YOU.... at least 80-85 out of the 98 people will be finding out in March (all of them in March!, not January, so don't start refreshing your email every 5 seconds until after the first week of March).

Save yourself the anxiety and stop checking. Because when the one person gets accepted and writes about it on the wall, you will immediately think your chances are over and that's not true! Some people will get in right away, but there are PLENTY of seats to fill!!

Go relax! Great job if you interviewed. You have completed your end of the application process and now it is up to the faculty to decide.

If you haven't interviewed yet, keep practicing! WesternU's interview process was the most intense of all of my interviews. 

If you haven't received an interview invite yet, don't worry, there is still time!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...