• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! I applied in June and have yet to hear back after confirmation of materials received. I am wondering if someone can give me an email address that I could ask for an application status update? The website has lots so not sure who exactly to contacts. Thank you and congrats/good luck to everyone!! :) 

18 minutes ago, anam828 said:

Hi all! I applied in June and have yet to hear back after confirmation of materials received. I am wondering if someone can give me an email address that I could ask for an application status update? The website has lots so not sure who exactly to contacts. Thank you and congrats/good luck to everyone!! :) 

Hey I’m in the same boat! If you do end up contacting someone, would you mind sharing with me what they say? Thanks! 

On 1/5/2018 at 4:46 PM, Valeried95 said:

JUST received an interview request for NSU!!! So excited and nervous!!! My interview is 1/22; any hints or tips I may get to ace this interview? Help is greatly appreciated!

I interviewed recently and it was really straight forward, there is an individual interview and a group interview as well. It honestly felt like I was having a normal conversation with the faculty and overall I enjoyed the experience.

9 hours ago, inspire said:

I interviewed recently and it was really straight forward, there is an individual interview and a group interview as well. It honestly felt like I was having a normal conversation with the faculty and overall I enjoyed the experience.

When you say group interview do you mean with multiple faculty or students? 

9 hours ago, inspire said:

Any tips or tricks I should consider in regards to the group interview? Is it with faculty or other students? Thanks! Sorry for picking your brain so much.

On 1/13/2018 at 10:19 AM, erobertson2013 said:

I interviewed last week and was placed on “accept hold”. Anyone else heard this? How many people are on the accept hold list?

Not sure on how many people but I’ve heard a good amount of people end up getting pulled off the wait list. How did they contact you to tell you?

On 1/14/2018 at 2:42 PM, ssg2295 said:

Not sure on how many people but I’ve heard a good amount of people end up getting pulled off the wait list. How did they contact you to tell you?

I received a phone call from Judy. She will confirm whether or not you are still interested in a seat, and will send you an e-mail afterward. I have not received a letter in the mail yet. As of how many are on the accept/hold waitlist, I'd suggest you try to call and ask personally as they will not disclose this during the interview. I was informed that the admissions committee will meet every week or so to discuss the next pool of applicants to pull off the waitlist. Hope this helps. :) 

14 minutes ago, FuturePAmc said:

My application, supp app, and payment were confirmed mid-October and I have yet to hear anything (interview, rejection, etc.). Is this normal? Should I assume it's not in the cards this time around?

I applied the end of June and still haven’t heard anything, so wondering the same thing 

3 hours ago, inspire said:

Yeah Ft Lauderdale campus

Nice to meet you! We’ll be in the same class together! I haven’t received my acceptance package in the mail yet but I looked online and we’ll hear more from NSU On Feb 19th. Here’s the link to the FB to be added, it’s only for accepted students. Look forward to meeting you! 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/724503797731525

Archived