• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, fraja said:

Would anyone with an October interview be willing to switch with me for an interview on 1/9? Nova Ft. Lauderdale is my top choice for PA school, and I will be in Florida in October visiting (I live in Maryland). I didn't want to fly out twice so I was wondering if anyone was willing to switch?

If you haven't already, I would tell Judy your circumstances so if she has a cancellation you can be moved up. It's a huge advantage to interview in October so I doubt anyone would voluntarily switch with you. 

4 hours ago, pbj123 said:

Submitted my supplemental today.

GPA: 3.72

SGPA: 3.55

2800 HCE

925 volunteer for cancer support group

137 shadowing pa

144 shadowing physicians

Not so great GRE scores hopefully they take whole application into consideration.

I have a friend who had a 3.78 GPA as well as great life experiences and had a sub-300 GRE score. He was told by Judy that in order for him to get an interview he would need to score above 300. She said everything else looked great on his application but that GRE score is keeping him from getting an interview. 

His GRE score was a 297 along with a sub 3.0 writing score.

On August 23, 2017 at 4:34 PM, JD2012 said:

I have a friend who had a 3.78 GPA as well as great life experiences and had a sub-300 GRE score. He was told by Judy that in order for him to get an interview he would need to score above 300. She said everything else looked great on his application but that GRE score is keeping him from getting an interview. 

His GRE score was a 297 along with a sub 3.0 writing score.

Can anyone else back this up. Literally scored a 299 and 4W

11 hours ago, Jacq12 said:

Can anyone else back this up. Literally scored a 299 and 4W

Send her an email and see what she says. She responds quickly but she is known for being blunt.  I can tell you the average accepted is 50% percentile.

What are your percentiles for the Verbal and Quant?

1 hour ago, PAstriker said:

@JD2012 @Jacq12 I disagree! My GRE is right at a 300 and I got waitlisted last cycle and this cycle I'm interviewing Oct. 31st! 

300 may have been their minimum.  The 50th percentile is an average of the accepted students, this is I know from speaking with one of the ADCOMs.

But Judy's words to my friend was to get a 300+.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived