• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Path2PA said:

I enjoyed it! How did yours go? Hoping we will hear back soon!

It was good went wayyy better than my interview at UF, just a few less hiccups and it did not help that UF was my very first one, lots of nerves.

What I like about the Nova interviews is that it's just 5 applicants in one day, quick, and to the point. 

On October 4, 2017 at 7:12 PM, JD2012 said:

It was good went wayyy better than my interview at UF, just a few less hiccups and it did not help that UF was my very first one, lots of nerves.

What I like about the Nova interviews is that it's just 5 applicants in one day, quick, and to the point. 

That's great that it went so well! About how long did your interview at Ft. Lauderdale last? I have mine October 24 and am trying to coordinate travel plans but wasn't sure about how long the interview process lasted. 

9 hours ago, sj215 said:

That's great that it went so well! About how long did your interview at Ft. Lauderdale last? I have mine October 24 and am trying to coordinate travel plans but wasn't sure about how long the interview process lasted. 

You'll be out by the time stated 1pm if you do the tour.  They tell you that once you're done with your interview you can go.  If you don't have to leave I would stay for the tour just in case.

7 minutes ago, alb289 said:

has anyone heard if they were rejected or waitlisted that interviewed? I interviewed on 10/2 and still haven't heard anything. 

Did you keep in touch with anyone from your group?

For our group we all exchanged numbers. I interviewed on 10/3 and one other person in my group was also accepted.

15 minutes ago, JD2012 said:

Did you keep in touch with anyone from your group?

For our group we all exchanged numbers. I interviewed on 10/3 and one other person in my group was also accepted.

yeah and as far as i know none of us have heard anything. there were 5 of us.

Hi everyone!

I am a current first-year student at the Nova Southeastern Ft. Lauderdale PA Program.  If anyone has any questions about the program, feel free to let me know or send me a message.  I'm probably not the best resource for application type questions; Judy would be the authority on those.  Best of luck to all of those interviewing.  And to those still waiting to hear about an interview, don't lose hope! 

3 hours ago, TiradoVicky said:

@sas595 Hey! Were you the girl named Saskia that I interviewed with on the 16th? If so, I am so nervous today; they're supposed to either call today or tomorrow if we got in and the suspense is killing me! Let me know if you hear anything please!

Hey! Yes! I'll go ahead and private message you. 

On 10/19/2017 at 11:49 AM, KRL9193 said:

Hi everyone!

I am a current first-year student at the Nova Southeastern Ft. Lauderdale PA Program.  If anyone has any questions about the program, feel free to let me know or send me a message.  I'm probably not the best resource for application type questions; Judy would be the authority on those.  Best of luck to all of those interviewing.  And to those still waiting to hear about an interview, don't lose hope! 

Just sent you a private message! I just got accepted and I have a few questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived