• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about the submit my supplemental, but I'm having trouble with the wording of one of the questions. 

Under "additional information" there's a space to include any employment during undergrad or graduate school excluding summers and to start with current employment.

Are they only looking for employment I had during school or any employment during school and after? (I'm 24, I've been out of undergrad for three years). I don't know why I'm having trouble with this question. I called the school to ask to clarify and the woman I talked to didn't seem to know either. 

Any one else fill it out already?

Thanks

I'm about the submit my supplemental, but I'm having trouble with the wording of one of the questions.

Under "additional information" there's a space to include any employment during undergrad or graduate school excluding summers and to start with current employment.

Are they only looking for employment I had during school or any employment during school and after? (I'm 24, I've been out of undergrad for three years). I don't know why I'm having trouble with this question. I called the school to ask to clarify and the woman I talked to didn't seem to know either.

Any one else fill it out already?

Thanks

I believe they are looking to see if you held a job while being a student AKA if you were able to successfully balance school with other time consuming commitments

I believe they are looking to see if you held a job while being a student AKA if you were able to successfully balance school with other time consuming commitments

Thanks! That's what I thought, but the "start with your current position" threw me off.

Also did you put anything for describe any special circumstances that will aid admissions? I'm not sure I have anything to put. 

Thanks! That's what I thought, but the "start with your current position" threw me off.

Also did you put anything for describe any special circumstances that will aid admissions? I'm not sure I have anything to put. 

For me this was 1st generation college student, immigrant, and other hardships growing up.

Also, I put this question on a different group but figured I would ask here. I submitted my app but realized I left my membership box blank. Like I put the title of the group but never a description. The group is explained like 3 times throughout my app (in experiences and honors/awards)...will that cost me? I feel so stupid

Does everyone have their science pre reqs completed? I just found out that ALL need to be completed in order for them to review your application. I'm missing a genetics class and medical terminology. I just thought they were like other schools where you can have a class or two in progress.....

I read on one of the nova pages it might be a different campus I can't remember where they don't even look past your application if you're prereq classes are still in progress. Just because they have so many applicants and need to weed some out. But I wouldn't rely solely on my answer I would double check and call Judy :)

Just an FYI, if your science GPA is not a 3.4 or above, your application will not even be looked at.  The website should say minimum 3.4 science GPA is required- not 3.0....It's really unfortunate that candidates spend lots of time and money in the application process, yet the committee does not spend time looking at aspects other than GPA...I mean there are candidates who have abundant health care experience, masters degrees, and even other wonderful accomplishments but are based on just one number...very very unfortunate.  I was quite disappointed, especially since I have heard so many great things about this program.  Good luck to everyone applying

Just an FYI, if your science GPA is not a 3.4 or above, your application will not even be looked at. The website should say minimum 3.4 science GPA is required- not 3.0....It's really unfortunate that candidates spend lots of time and money in the application process, yet the committee does not spend time looking at aspects other than GPA...I mean there are candidates who have abundant health care experience, masters degrees, and even other wonderful accomplishments but are based on just one number...very very unfortunate. I was quite disappointed, especially since I have heard so many great things about this program. Good luck to everyone applying

how do you know that?

Archived