• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, JD2012 said:

They originally told me to email back after July 11th they replied with emailing again by September.  They did state my app has been reviewed.

So I called. I was told my app was in the process of being reviewed. I know some people already have interview dates so I'm wondering if they are holding out on sending out the rejections until the end =(

6 hours ago, Path2PA said:

Any idea of the time frame we will hear if we are accepted post interview (To those that interviewed on the 12th?)

They sent an email out the Friday after the interview and said it would be around August 14th. They said it was original two weeks but they decided to extend their decisions until the 14th of August. 

On 7/17/2017 at 9:34 AM, DD2PA said:

So I called. I was told my app was in the process of being reviewed. I know some people already have interview dates so I'm wondering if they are holding out on sending out the rejections until the end =(

They do that.  Usually September you start getting word.  

17 hours ago, ndiehl87 said:

Congrats to everyone who got an interview! How long after submitting your app did you get the invite back? I submitted my supplemental broadleaf app on 6/28/17. Is that kind of late?

I submitted my app at the end of June and received a call for an interview about two weeks later. I don't think it's late. Call them to make sure they have everything if you want to be sure that your app is eligible to be reviewed. I learned from other applicants that some schools may have missed something and may not have notified the applicant. The program's admission manager is Nikki Sawyer and she's really kind and helpful. 

2 hours ago, DD2PA said:

Really...... =(  well I guess I have to just hope for the best. Thanks..

That's what happened to me last year. Asked for status and kept pushing it back saying to email later. Finally in September they said rejected. Who knows this year, but it looks about the same so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived