Nikki Sawyer wrote me back today saying my application has been reviewed and I don't need to follow-up anymore unless I don't hear back in 2 months. I had received an email on 7/5/17 I believe that said I should hear back in 2 weeks, so I sent a follow-up email 2 weeks ago. I was worried because I've had 2 schools tell me that there were issues with my transcripts on how my courses are listed.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

35 minutes ago, Tjpuskar said:

I just received an email stating that they will mail out letters and/or emails regarding their decision on August 25th Friday. Good luck everyone who interviewed!  

I received the same email today. The email says a letter regarding your status (Accepted/Waitlisted/Denied) will go out this Friday, August 25th, 2017. My fingers are crossed!! Good luck to everyone who interviewed! 

I interviewed on July 12th. If anyone receives a phone all please let us know. During my interview we were informed we would be notified by July 26th, and then a mass email went out stating the decision date was pushed back to 08/14, and now it appears there will be no phone calls only letters? 

Anyone from the 12th have the same story line? 

Feeling nervous but hopeful!!!

I am kind of late in the game here, I just submitted 8/14 and submitted GRE scores 8/18. 

I want to know if there is still a chance I might get in. I consider myself an average applicant with a great personal essay that might explain my less than stellar stats. Can anyone here tell me if I'm fooling myself by being hopeful?

cGPA:  3.24

sGPA:  3.34

GRE: V 156 Q 149 W 4

911 Hours as an EMT currently, and 2000 by the time classes begin..

I have 2000+ volunteer hours working with the homeless, a 3.86 post-Bacc GPA showing an upward trend, and leadership experience in college and both medically and non medically related jobs.

4 minutes ago, evanderburg said:

Accepted today also! Congratulations class of 2020!!!

Has anyone found out anymore about their accreditation issues? It is making me a little nervous. 

The accreditation issues shouldn't matter for our class. If you matriculate into a program that's accredited, even on probation, then you are allowed to sit for the pance even if something were to happen during your time in school. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm almost positive that's how it works.

9 minutes ago, evanderburg said:

Accepted today also! Congratulations class of 2020!!!

Has anyone found out anymore about their accreditation issues? It is making me a little nervous. 

Also if I remember correctly it had nothing to do with pass rate on the exam or anything academic but you could ask if you wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 11:29 PM, SomedayaPA said:

My interview was rescheduled from 9/12 to 9/27 because of the hurricane (as an Arizona girl this is new for me!) Anyways, is anyone else going to be there that day? Where are you all staying? 

I'll be there! I actually live down here but there are many hotels right around the school campus and in downtown fort lauderdale in a decent area!

On 9/22/2017 at 11:19 PM, swimminginge said:

Congratulations! Wow you must be so excited :)

How did you like the program from what you saw in your interview?

Thank you, I am! I really liked the program from my first-hand experience. It is located in a small facility. The faculty was welcoming, friendly, experienced, and seemed very dedicated to helping you succeed. The interview was very straight-forward. Nikki was very sweet and was excited to have each of us there.

Archived