INDIANA: Trine University

On 12/22/2017 at 0:54 AM, KP5537 said:

Well the information session went well. I was pretty impressed with the program and they did a great job handling the accreditation questions. I really have no doubt that they will receive accreditation in March.  Looking forward to interviewing here in April!

Does everyone get invited to come to the information session? It is also about a 3 hour drive for me and I want to make it to the February one. 

16 hours ago, Bosanka27 said:

Does everyone get invited to come to the information session? It is also about a 3 hour drive for me and I want to make it to the February one. 

Hi! I got invited to the February info session and I am considering going. It is also 3 hours away from me too! I live near Grand Rapids. 

@Cpat94

@pmg93

I haven't heard much yet! I did call them last week and they said they are just starting to get to the conditional applicants, so hopefully we find something out soon!

@IUgrad

Sorry for the delay:

Overall CASPA: 2.94

Overall science: 2.74

GRE: 305

Health care hours: 2500+

EMT-Basic license, medical assistant/Mohs technician, and one current publication. I'm from New Hampshire and I went to their information session in October. I definitely like how Trine is open to students that don't have the best numbers, but have the drive and passion for this field. I think a holistic approach is important!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, HopefulPAToBe said:

If anyone is going to be at the information session this Friday, can you ask when they are sending out the last invites for interviews? 

Didn't really give a definitive time. They basically said they're working thru them as they come thru CASPA, basically in the order they receive them. Being on rolling admission, they did say its obviously better to be sooner than later. But next cycle will be the same way. First interviews in January and move on from there. Sounded like they will at least keep a few seats 'open' until interviews are over for 'definite take' applicants though.