INDIANA: Trine University

On 1/7/2019 at 9:40 PM, erindrou said:

I am accepted as well after being waitlisted last year on the last interview date! 

Let me know if you guys set up a Facebook page!!

-Erin

Congratulations Erin! I was waitlisted last year as well (we interviewed together) and I still haven’t heard back on my reapplication. When did you receive your acceptance? 

Hello Everyone! I am currently a first year PA student at TrIne University. I live at The Arch and am looking for two first years to live with. It is about a 10 minute drive (3 miles) from the school, rent (including cable, utilities, trash, parking, and electricity) is around $420, you have your own furnished bedroom and bathroom, and a lot of the PAs/DPT students live here. Feel free to text me at 517-643-1549 for more information or any questions. I am a female but am open to living with any gender. Thanks! 

-Laura

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:24 PM, Mef1234 said:

For people that are waitlisted, will we be reconsidered for the next cycle or have to reapply? I was just wondering because I saw that some people that were waitlisted for the previous cycle got accepted. 

I would check with Trine if they will do that again, but I have a feeling that they are going to do it again. You still have to reapply though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Class of 2021--congrats and welcome! I am a current student in the class of 2020 and just wanted you all to know that we have a Facebook page and Instagram account if you're on those sites and want to keep up with what we're up to. The Facebook page is titled "Trine PA Student Society" and the Instagram account is "@trinepaprogram". See you guys soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...