devind1223

PANCE results 2016

87 posts in this topic

I took the test on September 6th. It was harder than I anticipated but I also felt like I missed a lot that I should have known but blanked on. Feeling a little defeated as I guessed on quite a few questions. Does anyone know a rough estimate of the percentage or number of questions that we should get correct in order to pass? Someone told me about half but that seems way too low.

I also took mine on September 6th. Definitely wasn't the easiest test for sure. I studied with Rosh Review and the NCCPA green book and the HIPPO PA videos. 2000+ practice questions and still left the test feeling like you did. Felt like I did just okay. We took two packrats in my program and scored 140 on the first and 160 on the second. I hate making educated choices ( don't like to call it guessing). I wouldn't try to guess/stress about how many you need correct. You studied and gave it your best shot. It's out of our hands now. Nothing to do but wait.

tested on 8/31..hoping for scores to be released today since it seems like thursdays are score release days. walked out of that exam feeling nauseous, defeated, and confused. hoping for the best today!

Ya I scored a 175 on packrat and was in the green for the nccpa practice exam which points to passing the exam but I did not feel like my performance on test day reflected what I knew and what I was capable of. Im usually a pretty good test taker but I changed so many right answers to the wrong ones and second guessed myself. All I have been able to focus on are the questions I missed. But you're right we just have to wait it out and be patient.

I took my PANCE on September 1st.  Got the results this morning (September 8th).

By the way, I passed.

PA-C!

email came in today at 8:51am (eastern)

My packrat score totally did not correlate to how i did on the PANCE. Received a 164 the first time than a 159 on the second exam which should put me at a PANCE score of around 600 according to the formula. Got a 475, but don't care because I am still a PA-C! haha 

Took my PANCE on 9/6, no results for me today. I felt pretty bad coming out of it, is this normal? I exhausted PA easy, Kaplan and half of ROSH test banks. The questions I had were not very similar to any of those test banks. Feeling frustrated and worried. 

I know others who came out feeling pretty bad. They passed. Just don't sweat it until you find out. I think most PAs sweat pance too much. More than 90% pass the first time. Unless you did poorly in didactic or your EOR exams, chances are you passed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks JohnnyM2. 

I did really well in didactic (had a few tests where I thought I had failed but still managed to pass them all first time thru.) Scored passing on both packrats (increased score from year ones to end of clinical) There were just some random questions on my PANCE that threw me for a few loops. Still waiting on bated breath for my results. Fingers crossed for this Thursday!

Guys I passed my exam and easily! I'm shocked but so excited! I've had some sleepless nights this past week to say the least! Best wishes to all those still waiting for their results!

I took my exam on Friday 9/23 and have been checking my email constantly since. I was hoping to wake up this morning and see my results. Does this mean I have to wait a whole extra week!?! Has anyone ever gotten their results on a different day of the week or after 10AM Eastern time?

This is so much more painful than the exam!

Z-PAC...I took my exam on Friday 9/23 as well.  I didn't hear anything today either.  No email, nada!  I am a bit disappointed.  Just so you know you aren't alone...

Z-PAC...I took my exam on Friday 9/23 as well.  I didn't hear anything today either.  No email, nada!  I am a bit disappointed.  Just so you know you aren't alone...

You'll get your results in "2 Thursdays." So my classmates that took it on the 22nd got their results on the 29th. You'll have to wait another week. I took mine on a Tuesday, got my results 2 Thursdays later.

You'll get your results in "2 Thursdays." So my classmates that took it on the 22nd got their results on the 29th. You'll have to wait another week. I took mine on a Tuesday, got my results 2 Thursdays later.

I know several people that took it on a Friday and got their results in 1 Thursday. I guess it just varies

I know several people that took it on a Friday and got their results in 1 Thursday. I guess it just varies

Z-PAC, I took the PANCE the Friday before you (9/16) and did indeed receive my results the very next Thursday (9/22). So sorry you have to wait! :(

Lots of Touro Nevada grads took it this week. I know got their result today, not sure what day they took it, but graduation was on 11/6/16 for them.

Classmate and I took PANCE today.  Like a few other folks on this thread, I walked out wondering what exam I had just taken.  Some questions I was very confident and others I had absolutely no idea.  Finished Kaplan Qbank and Rosh, Babcock/O'Connell questions, 1 NCCPA practice exam, and pre- and post-clinical PACKRATs for our program.  Settling in for approximately 9 days of waiting (assuming I hear results next Thursday)....  Best of luck to everyone else testing in the final week of PANCE 2016!

Classmate and I took PANCE today.  Like a few other folks on this thread, I walked out wondering what exam I had just taken.  Some questions I was very confident and others I had absolutely no idea.  Finished Kaplan Qbank and Rosh, Babcock/O'Connell questions, 1 NCCPA practice exam, and pre- and post-clinical PACKRATs for our program.  Settling in for approximately 9 days of waiting (assuming I hear results next Thursday)....  Best of luck to everyone else testing in the final week of PANCE 2016!

Which qbank emulated the PANCE the best? Thanks

Which qbank emulated the PANCE the best? Thanks

I found that DAVIS PA exam review and the questions included with it reflected well with the PANCE.

I took PANCE on 12/6(Tuesday) was expecting results on Thursday (12/15) because that's the usual trend. I got my results on 12/12 (Monday) which was totally unexpected.

I'm officially a PA-C!

PANCE results came in this morning....PA-C!!!!! Feels so good to finally be able to type/say that!

Similar to AssistantDoctor, took the exam on a Tuesday (12/13), expected results on following Thursday (12/22). Pleasantly surprised with Monday 12/19 results.

Tested 12/17 and received results this morning (12/23) at 8:25 am! PA-C!!! Can't believe it!!!!

Used Pance Prep Pearls, Exam Master, Davis, PA Easy, Cert/Recert for PAs

Took exam yesterday 1/7/17. Finished first three sections and took break because I was sure I was failing at that point. Cleared my mind and went back and felt really good about the final two sections. (The questions seemed easier toward the end).

Used Pance Prep Pearls, hippoED, Kaplan Qbank, Lange, and Cert/Recert book.

It will be a long week but hopefully I get them this Thursday. : /

Took exam yesterday 1/7/17. Finished first three sections and took break because I was sure I was failing at that point. Cleared my mind and went back and felt really good about the final two sections. (The questions seemed easier toward the end).

Used Pance Prep Pearls, hippoED, Kaplan Qbank, Lange, and Cert/Recert book.

It will be a long week but hopefully I get them this Thursday. : /

What were your scores in Kaplan and hippo. I used them to study and my exam in on Monday and I am indeed freaking out.

What were your scores in Kaplan and hippo. I used them to study and my exam in on Monday and I am indeed freaking out.

I was scoring 70-90% pretty consistently. Hippo question were a joke compared to the PANCE. Most PANCE questions were very detailed and you had to know beyond the "most common" types of questions.

Took the PANCE on January 6th and found out I passed today! I was freaking out all week. Good luck to all those taking it and congrats to those who passed!