PANCE results 2016

I took the test on September 6th. It was harder than I anticipated but I also felt like I missed a lot that I should have known but blanked on. Feeling a little defeated as I guessed on quite a few questions. Does anyone know a rough estimate of the percentage or number of questions that we should get correct in order to pass? Someone told me about half but that seems way too low.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also took mine on September 6th. Definitely wasn't the easiest test for sure. I studied with Rosh Review and the NCCPA green book and the HIPPO PA videos. 2000+ practice questions and still left the test feeling like you did. Felt like I did just okay. We took two packrats in my program and scored 140 on the first and 160 on the second. I hate making educated choices ( don't like to call it guessing). I wouldn't try to guess/stress about how many you need correct. You studied and gave it your best shot. It's out of our hands now. Nothing to do but wait.

Ya I scored a 175 on packrat and was in the green for the nccpa practice exam which points to passing the exam but I did not feel like my performance on test day reflected what I knew and what I was capable of. Im usually a pretty good test taker but I changed so many right answers to the wrong ones and second guessed myself. All I have been able to focus on are the questions I missed. But you're right we just have to wait it out and be patient.

PA-C!

email came in today at 8:51am (eastern)

My packrat score totally did not correlate to how i did on the PANCE. Received a 164 the first time than a 159 on the second exam which should put me at a PANCE score of around 600 according to the formula. Got a 475, but don't care because I am still a PA-C! haha 

Thanks JohnnyM2. 

I did really well in didactic (had a few tests where I thought I had failed but still managed to pass them all first time thru.) Scored passing on both packrats (increased score from year ones to end of clinical) There were just some random questions on my PANCE that threw me for a few loops. Still waiting on bated breath for my results. Fingers crossed for this Thursday!

• 2 weeks later...

I took my exam on Friday 9/23 and have been checking my email constantly since. I was hoping to wake up this morning and see my results. Does this mean I have to wait a whole extra week!?! Has anyone ever gotten their results on a different day of the week or after 10AM Eastern time?

This is so much more painful than the exam!

Z-PAC...I took my exam on Friday 9/23 as well.  I didn't hear anything today either.  No email, nada!  I am a bit disappointed.  Just so you know you aren't alone...

You'll get your results in "2 Thursdays." So my classmates that took it on the 22nd got their results on the 29th. You'll have to wait another week. I took mine on a Tuesday, got my results 2 Thursdays later.

You'll get your results in "2 Thursdays." So my classmates that took it on the 22nd got their results on the 29th. You'll have to wait another week. I took mine on a Tuesday, got my results 2 Thursdays later.

I know several people that took it on a Friday and got their results in 1 Thursday. I guess it just varies

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Classmate and I took PANCE today.  Like a few other folks on this thread, I walked out wondering what exam I had just taken.  Some questions I was very confident and others I had absolutely no idea.  Finished Kaplan Qbank and Rosh, Babcock/O'Connell questions, 1 NCCPA practice exam, and pre- and post-clinical PACKRATs for our program.  Settling in for approximately 9 days of waiting (assuming I hear results next Thursday)....  Best of luck to everyone else testing in the final week of PANCE 2016!

Classmate and I took PANCE today.  Like a few other folks on this thread, I walked out wondering what exam I had just taken.  Some questions I was very confident and others I had absolutely no idea.  Finished Kaplan Qbank and Rosh, Babcock/O'Connell questions, 1 NCCPA practice exam, and pre- and post-clinical PACKRATs for our program.  Settling in for approximately 9 days of waiting (assuming I hear results next Thursday)....  Best of luck to everyone else testing in the final week of PANCE 2016!

Which qbank emulated the PANCE the best? Thanks

Archived