2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do have one question though, did any of you that got accepted have any remaining prereqs that must be completed by the summer to begin in the fall? So a conditional acceptance.

I had all of mine completed, but I know of a friend accepted into the program last year who was missing one class and he took it before the start date.

I did have interview in Feb. Only thing I c on page is APPLICATION IN PROGRESS....Nothing else. Wondering not even the status of 'processed'.

I just remembered I  was having problem in my account, so I made another account. I forgot my login information of other account, so may be this one is old one. Sorry if I made any false impression. Good luck all of u who are waiting for a call.

I have. Not sure of good areas. I was told in the outskirts of Toledo there were decent areas to live in. I guess it depends on the size of the family. Where are coming from?

I live about 20 min north of Detroit. UT is roughly 1:45 min drive from my house so I do not plan to commute. I passed by Toledo several times but I am not familiar with the area. I think the program will help us get in contact with classmates who want to room together. Where are you coming from?

I live about 20 min north of Detroit. UT is roughly 1:45 min drive from my house so I do not plan to commute. I passed by Toledo several times but I am not familiar with the area. I think the program will help us get in contact with classmates who want to room together. Where are you coming from?

I'm coming from Charlotte, NC. I will be driving to Toledo in the next few weeks to look around, and get a feel for a quiet place. We are 4 so a 2 bedroom condo will do.

Hey everyone!

I graduated from UT undergrad and the area is nice, however I commuted from Monroe, MI throughout the four years and it's only ~30 miles from campus. I just wanted to throw that out there for people who are moving to the area. Temperance, MI is also another great nice and safe small town that is even closer to the ohio-michigan border!

I can't wait to meet everyone and for those who havent received a call yet, don't give up hope!! What's meant to be will always be 

I am currently finishing up undergrad in Toledo and have lived here for 4 years. You've got to be careful where you live, some areas are rougher than others. Willowcrest is a nice apartment complex with a mixture of families and college students. It's quiet, has a playground, pool, and police presence. And it is 3-4 miles from the health science campus where all your PA classes will be. It's also about 5 miles from a nice shopping center. I highly recommend it!

I was told Sylvania was also nice. I have one child going to kinder, and would like to find a decent school for him. Perrysburg was also recommended. Any thoughts on those two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the current PA students there said that Perrysburg is a school district that has high ratings and is better for families and is nearby. I asked because I too have small children. But will be commuting. She has her children in the school district there. They range in ages.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I was told Sylvania was also nice. I have one child going to kinder, and would like to find a decent school for him. Perrysburg was also recommended. Any thoughts on those two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

I have family who work as teachers in Perrysburg and family that are students in the district there and they love it. It can be a bit more pricey but it's worth it for the schools. Not sure about the Maumee school district but there are very nice living areas there as well.

Archived