2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know, I received a call today from Ronnie offering me a seat into their program. As much as I do love the program there, I believe I will be declining to go to another program. I just wanted to let people know calls should be coming soon. She also mentioned I was the first they called so it may be that they are just starting to send invitations.

Hopefully my seat will be given to someone else here! Best of luck, the waiting game is difficult.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know, I received a call today from Ronnie offering me a seat into their program. As much as I do love the program there, I believe I will be declining to go to another program. I just wanted to let people know calls should be coming soon. She also mentioned I was the first they called so it may be that they are just starting to send invitations.

Hopefully my seat will be given to someone else here! Best of luck, the waiting game is difficult.

Congrats! And thanks for the update. The anticipation is killing me now. I wonder will they send out reject emails or will that be a phone call too.

I heard if you interviewed you are automatically on the waitlist unless you were accepted.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Hello Future classmates!!!! I also received a call today offering me a seat. Super excited, and grateful to have been offered this great opportunity. Toledo was my first choice, and it gives me pride to be part of the Toledo family. Best of luck to all and I will see those accepted into the program very soon.

Leo T

Congrats!! I'm hoping to be sitting in class with you in the fall

HI Everyone!

I also called Roni on Tuesday wondering when acceptances would be going out and she said it would be approximately three weeks and that they didn't even meet yet to go over the potential candidates. However, I got a call this afternoon for a seat in the program :)  Just wanted everyone to know they are going out right now so keep your phones close!! Best of luck to everyone!!!

Hi everyone!

I was one of the last few people who interviewed at Toledo University (March 23rd) and I am super excited to know that they are finally calling potential candidates! Congratulations to those who got accepted so far! As for those who are still waiting as I am, all we can do now is be patient and pray for that call of acceptance! You are not alone! I wish everyone the best of luck and to keep your chins up high!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI Everyone!

I also called Roni on Tuesday wondering when acceptances would be going out and she said it would be approximately three weeks and that they didn't even meet yet to go over the potential candidates. However, I got a call this afternoon for a seat in the program :) Just wanted everyone to know they are going out right now so keep your phones close!! Best of luck to everyone!!!

Congratulations. When did you interview.

HI Everyone!

I also called Roni on Tuesday wondering when acceptances would be going out and she said it would be approximately three weeks and that they didn't even meet yet to go over the potential candidates. However, I got a call this afternoon for a seat in the program :) Just wanted everyone to know they are going out right now so keep your phones close!! Best of luck to everyone!!!

Did Roni call you or another faculty member? Also when did you interview?

I interviewed back in Feb 10, if I'm not mistaken. I received the call yesterday while I was at work. I'm still super excited. For those still waiting, be patient if you have a good feeling they liked you that means they probably did. I was very impressed with the program, and staff at UT. It looks like top of the line program in my humble opinion. I think this school goes above and beyond for their students. It shows. For those currently accepted, is there a facebook page for this class? Also when does class start since they have done more interviews than usual.

I too think this program was amazing compared to other programs I've seen. They were so advanced compared to others! I am not sure if there is a Facebook page for the class yet. I actually have never had a Facebook, so I need to make one of those first :p I want to say it starts at the end of august or possibly after labor day! 

Im so very excited!!!!!!!

Archived