2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed at University of St. Francis Fort Wayne and they were able to tell us if we were in the top third, middle third, or bottom third of the waitlist. It was really helpful. That's strange that they can't do even that

I'm not sure why they wouldn't be able to tell us. It's not like we have to know where anyone else is at just to know where we are..

They don't tell us where we are specifically on the wait-list, because they don't want people with other life choices and options to hold off and then not have a spot open up...its happened before. Imagine being next on the wait-list and assuming for the next three months that "at least one person will drop out," and nobody does...who would want to be the person who said that to a candidate knowing they might have gone elsewhere.

They don't tell us where we are specifically on the wait-list, because they don't want people with other life choices and options to hold off and then not have a spot open up...its happened before. Imagine being next on the wait-list and assuming for the next three months that "at least one person will drop out," and nobody does...who would want to be the person who said that to a candidate knowing they might have gone elsewhere.

Yeah, I understand that. I've still been going forward with another school just in case, anyway.

Roni called me! She was laughing because she didn't realize I was on the list when she emailed me back yesterday! She didn't tell me anything about how many more people she was calling or anything, so I'm sorry I can't help you guys there. :( She said the acceptances are provisional until everyone's pre-reqs are checked and that formal letters are coming in the mail.

Archived