2015-2016 Applicants

Roni called me! She was laughing because she didn't realize I was on the list when she emailed me back yesterday! She didn't tell me anything about how many more people she was calling or anything, so I'm sorry I can't help you guys there. :( She said the acceptances are provisional until everyone's pre-reqs are checked and that formal letters are coming in the mail.

I guess the other school you were going with another person is going to be pulled off their waitlist!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a revelation that I thought I'd share with those of us that likely will not get in. This moment is a small moment in the grand scheme of things. If you're feeling down about this, try to Focus on what brings you joy. Getting into PA school will happen when the timing is right. I graduated in 2006 and since then have been taking classes to attempt to get in. This is my second round of applying. I have felt so defeated but then something amazing happened. I have been a paramedic for almost 9 years and this week I saved a life (which actually does not happen often).This gentleman will live a fulfilling life and I would have never had that opportunity had I got into PA school last year. Be sad about it for a little bit but let's pick ourselves back up, fill out CASPA again and hope that next year is our turn. In the meantime enjoy life and all the blessings it has to offer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a revelation that I thought I'd share with those of us that likely will not get in. This moment is a small moment in the grand scheme of things. If you're feeling down about this, try to Focus on what brings you joy. Getting into PA school will happen when the timing is right. I graduated in 2006 and since then have been taking classes to attempt to get in. This is my second round of applying. I have felt so defeated but then something amazing happened. I have been a paramedic for almost 9 years and this week I saved a life (which actually does not happen often).This gentleman will live a fulfilling life and I would have never had that opportunity had I got into PA school last year. Be sad about it for a little bit but let's pick ourselves back up, fill out CASPA again and hope that next year is our turn. In the meantime enjoy life and all the blessings it has to offer!

That's amazing. Thank you for all that you do. I keep telling myself everything happens for a reason. It's just very frustrating to go through the whole process and get so close to something you've worked so hard for and pray to achieve. At this point I'm trusting God that he has plans for me and trust that time will come.

That qualifies you to be my hero. Be proud that you made a difference. That individual will thank you forever. I know i would.

God bless you and your loved ones.

Archived