2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been a long time. I interviewed Feb 10, and I'm anxiously waiting for a response. I'm hoping for a call. ???? Some on this thread mentioned that calls will go out after April 15th.

From the way Roni spoke, it seemed like it would definitely be closer to end of April. Hopefully sooner rather than later. [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Hey All! I was reading last years forum and it talked about how UT sent out an email a few days before acceptance calls went out. The email pretty much went to anyone who interviewed saying the admission committee was meeting this week and acceptance calls should be going out a few days later. I don't remember them saying anything like this at our interviews this year. Did you guys hear anything about this. Waiting for them to make these phone calls is killing me. 

I've been waiting anxiously to hear back from them :-/ I've been offered a spot at another school, but I want more than anything to attend the program at UT since I'm a Toledoan born and raised. The other program starts the second week of May. Talk about a nail biter

When do you have to let the other school know if you are going to attend?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I've been waiting anxiously to hear back from them :-/ I've been offered a spot at another school, but I want more than anything to attend the program at UT since I'm a Toledoan born and raised. The other program starts the second week of May. Talk about a nail biter

I'm in the same boat! I was accepted to a school in North Carolina and we are already being assigned emails for the program, people already have housing and roommates figured out and next month we are supposed to be attending an open house! Luckily both programs start in the fall. I just loved Toledo's program. Did you email them saying you have gotten in elsewhere?

I'm in the same boat! I was accepted to a school in North Carolina and we are already being assigned emails for the program, people already have housing and roommates figured out and next month we are supposed to be attending an open house! Luckily both programs start in the fall. I just loved Toledo's program. Did you email them saying you have gotten in elsewhere?

No I haven't, have you? Are we supposed to? I didn't want to be a nag haha

As much as I hated to be, I was a nag on Monday. I called Ronnie and asked about any updates. She told me what was already echoed here. Interviews lasted longer than expected because they decided to do a third batch of interviews, and that no decisions have been made yet, and phone calls will go out in a couple of weeks. 

So, that puts us around the 2nd to hear back. Hopefully it will be sooner, but I honestly expect not to hear anything back until at least the first week in May. That being said, I will continue to cling to my cell phone every evening in hopes of a phone call! Best of luck to everyone!

Archived