2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same. Do you guys think they made all the calls in one day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think in past years faculty were given a number of students to call and they could call at their own convenience! But I'm not sure. I'm hoping its that way this year because I've been waiting patiently by my phone and haven't heard anything as of yet.

Thanks. Hopefully we get the call soon. I called Roni today to get any updates and she said that she couldn't give me any info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that sucks. I wish they would have emailed us this week to give us some kind of idea of when they were meeting and when they were doing calls. Anyway, good luck to everyone. I guess if I don't hear anything I am just meant to go to North Carolina, but I hope to be joining everyone in Toledo in the fall instead!!

Man, that sucks. I wish they would have emailed us this week to give us some kind of idea of when they were meeting and when they were doing calls. Anyway, good luck to everyone. I guess if I don't hear anything I am just meant to go to North Carolina, but I hope to be joining everyone in Toledo in the fall instead!!

You at least didn't give up spots at 2 other schools like me. I did that because I felt confident i would get in to UT but now I am so nervous.

By the way, congrats to all those who are accepted. I can't wait to meet you guys (I hope).

You at least didn't give up spots at 2 other schools like me. I did that because I felt confident i would get in to UT but now I am so nervous.

By the way, congrats to all those who are accepted. I can't wait to meet you guys (I hope).

Oh no! :( I'm definitely grateful I got in somewhere else. I did give up my spot at CMU and I might end up wishing I didn't if I don't get into Toledo.. But I just keep trying to tell myself everything happens for a reason!

Hello everyone! I got my call yesterday and accepted. I am so excited and greatful for this opportunity! UT was my top pick. The faculty and staff are such great people and the facilities are amazing! I am so proud to officially be a part of it all!

I interviewed March 2nd

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear! Fingers crossed!!

Hello everyone! I got my call yesterday and accepted. I am so excited and greatful for this opportunity! UT was my top pick. The faculty and staff are such great people and the facilities are amazing! I am so proud to officially be a part of it all!

I interviewed March 2nd

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear! Fingers crossed!!

Congrats! Who did you interview with individually? Did your call come from them?

Archived