2015-2016 application cycle

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I was accepted at Midwestern in Glendale in September and placed my deposit. It was my first interview and my first taste of what a PA school looked like. I loved the school, the facilities, and the faculty that I had the chance to meet. I've been waiting to hear back from some other schools and was just accepted into MEDEX Northwest in Spokane. Now I have to decide which one to choose!! AHH, I liked both of them. They both have their pros and cons, I'm having a harder time than I thought. Anyone have any knowledge of either or both of these schools or an opinion?

Can I also get that link to the FB page? Thanks

I was accepted at Midwestern in Glendale in September and placed my deposit. It was my first interview and my first taste of what a PA school looked like. I loved the school, the facilities, and the faculty that I had the chance to meet. I've been waiting to hear back from some other schools and was just accepted into MEDEX Northwest in Spokane. Now I have to decide which one to choose!! AHH, I liked both of them. They both have their pros and cons, I'm having a harder time than I thought. Anyone have any knowledge of either or both of these schools or an opinion?

Can I also get that link to the FB page? Thanks

Congrats! Only you can decide what to do, but if PANCE pass rates are similar, I would look at cost and location. Personally I love living in the desert, but it isn't for everyone. Not sure about cost.

Hello all! So on Nov 25, I received an email that my application was on hold pending a possible interview. I've been reading this forum, and found that the interviews take place until at least January. Does that mean if I have not received an interview notification by end of January, then my chances are done? Thanks in advance. 

Congratulations on your recent acceptance almartin! If you don't mind me asking, were you accepted from the alternate list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey AshleyHesher, no I had an interview in December and was immediately accepted. I just was waiting to hear back from other schools before I made the decision to accept the offer.

Hey AshleyHesher, no I had an interview in December and was immediately accepted. I just was waiting to hear back from other schools before I made the decision to accept the offer.

Oh I see, thank you for sharing that info and congrats again!! I'm still hoping to be accepted from the alternate list :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all! So on Nov 25, I received an email that my application was on hold pending a possible interview. I've been reading this forum, and found that the interviews take place until at least January. Does that mean if I have not received an interview notification by end of January, then my chances are done? Thanks in advance. 

Hi there, 

If you haven't received a notification to interview, the interview spots are full as far as I know. The last interviews are tomorrow (1/21) and Friday (1/22). You can call the PA office in April and ask them why they didn't offer an interview and what you can do to improve your application for next year (if you end up reapplying). Best of luck! 

Kindly, 

Megan 

• 2 weeks later...

I am still on the alternate list here, but I will be giving up my spot since I got an offer closer to home. Wonderful program and beautiful campus, though! Good luck all :)

I too will be giving up my spot on the alternate list for the same reason.  Best of luck to everyone still waiting on an offer.  I hope all of you fantastic folks get in!

Archived