Application cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my call from Kandee! Couldn't be happier. So excited to meet you all! 

Also interviewed 12/1 afternoon session 

I got the call last Friday. I have yet to receive an email or anything in the mail yet. Have you received anything? If I remember correctly, the campus will be closed next week. I'd really like to know how to put down my deposit before the due date.

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted my CASPA application on July 24th, received a confirmation that my supplemental application had been received on November 9th, and received an interview offer on November 25th. My interview is scheduled for January 14th. Any idea how many spots are still remaining? Congratulations to those who have been accepted and best of luck to those still waiting to hear!

I submitted my CASPA application on July 24th, received a confirmation that my supplemental application had been received on November 9th, and received an interview offer on November 25th. My interview is scheduled for January 14th. Any idea how many spots are still remaining? Congratulations to those who have been accepted and best of luck to those still waiting to hear!

No idea how many spots remain for this cycle, but they will interview until all the slots are filled. Unless they've changed how they do things, they don't interview for "wait list spots." If you're interviewing, it's because there's a real seat open.

Good luck and welcome for your visit -- remember, you only need ONE of those seats!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I have a question once all of your information was verified and sent in did y'all just receive an email or a phone call as well? Also how long did it take to hear back from Nova once they confirmed your applications were received? Thank you. 

I got a call on December 7th from NOVA saying they had all of my materials and that the next step would be an email. I still have not heard anything from them. I have called but Kandee said she couldn't give me any more information. I know people who applied around the same time that I did that have been rejected already. So I am still hopeful! 

Hey thank you for your response, yea I guess we are both in the same boat then. Did they call you then send you an email as well about receiving all your information. 

They only called saying they received my materials. I talked to a guy on the phone and he said that they would send an email either rejecting or offering an interview. 

Yea the lady I talked to told me that they would contact me within 2-4 weeks but I still haven't heard anything. Hopefully we both hear something back soon. Have you heard anything about the other applicants and whether or not those that got in received a phone call about them receiving their materials? Even though there may be no correlation.

Archived