Application cycle 2015-2016

@scantrell4 I applied a bit late this year (just giving it a shot but know I might be reapplying in April) submitted my Caspa on 9/26 and recieved/submitted Nova supplementals by 10/28. I just got a phone call yesterday saying my applications were recieved and files forwarded to offices for review. That is all so far.

Did anyone else get a call like that after submitting?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, has anyone called or emailed to check the status of their application? I haven't heard anything since the beginning of September when they received my app. Thanks! 

Hi, has anyone called or emailed to check the status of their application? I haven't heard anything since the beginning of September when they received my app. Thanks!

I called the advisor after I attempted to email her various times due to an error on how many pre reqs I was missing. I have prerequisites in progress this semester. She told me she would not be offering me an interview until I received grades for those. I've been offered an interview at another Nova campus though.

I called the advisor after I attempted to email her various times due to an error on how many pre reqs I was missing. I have prerequisites in progress this semester. She told me she would not be offering me an interview until I received grades for those. I've been offered an interview at another Nova campus though.

Thanks for your response SoFlo. I have all my pre reqs completed so I guess I will just call to ask for an update. Thanks again and good luck! 

How many prereqs do you have in progress? I have 2 in progress this semester but figured it wouldn't be an issue :/

How many prereqs do you have in progress? I have 2 in progress this semester but figured it wouldn't be an issue :/

I am currently taking about 8 credits in pre reqs. I also need to take genetics next semester but she said taking genetics next semester won't hinder being offered an interview. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived