Application cycle 2015-2016

Just got invited to interview last week!  Anyone know how many seats are still available if any? :-/  I applied VERY late in the game so I honestly wasn't expecting to hear anything. 

Hey had1118 when did you apply and if you don't mind me asking what were your grades, HCE and GRE? I also applied really late and I was told 2-4 weeks to hear back. Still haven't heard anything but still hopeful. Thank you. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when is your interview scheduled? Not sure how many seats are left.

Hey had1118 when did you apply and if you don't mind me asking what were your grades, HCE and GRE? I also applied really late and I was told 2-4 weeks to hear back. Still haven't heard anything but still hopeful. Thank you. 

February 24th is the interview.  I applied January 22, but didn't submit my supplemental until 2/7. Hope you hear something soon! Good luck!

I have an average GPA, average GRE scores, 600 plus volunteer hours, 22,000 hours of hand-ons HCE.  I'm a bit older ;)

February 24th is the interview.  I applied January 22, but didn't submit my supplemental until 2/7. Hope you hear something soon! Good luck!

I have an average GPA, average GRE scores, 600 plus volunteer hours, 22,000 hours of hand-ons HCE.  I'm a bit older ;)

Thank you had1118 and good luck. I don't know if I will get in, next Monday will be four weeks since I submitted my supplemental application. I hope to hear something soon, do you know if they contact you either way? 

Thank you had1118 and good luck. I don't know if I will get in, next Monday will be four weeks since I submitted my supplemental application. I hope to hear something soon, do you know if they contact you either way? 

When I talked to the department one lady said there was a March 3 interview date as well so don't give up.  They give the invitation to interview about a week or so before the interview date.  You've still got time.  I wish you the best!

When I talked to the department one lady said there was a March 3 interview date as well so don't give up.  They give the invitation to interview about a week or so before the interview date.  You've still got time.  I wish you the best!

From what I have heard, the last interviews are in March. I also submitted my supplemental about 4 weeks ago, well more than 4 weeks ago. I do not have much hands on experience so I am thinking they will interview the people with better qualifications before they interview me. When I talked to them they said they would email either way.. so I am trying to stay hopeful! If i don't get in this time around at least I have time to get some more shadow/volunteer hours. 

Hopeful applicants that are still waiting to hear back:

I think it's helpful to share that there are currently 44 members in the official Facebook group of NSU's Jacksonville PA Class of 2018. Of course this only includes individuals who have completely accepted and fully paid their deposits/acceptance fees, AND that have a Facebook account. We were instructed to join to introduce ourselves, so I believe it is a somewhat accurate representation of the number of seats that are available!

I know the waiting game is tough. Hang in there :)

There is but kandee has to invite you to it! We have an official page that you have to have a school email to access the group oage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you let us know how many people are part of the facebook group so we can get an idea of how many seats are left? Thanks!!! 

I applied late in the game near the end of november and wasn't given the link to the supplemental application until February 9th which I completed a few days later and sent in. I haven't heard a thing since, are they still doing interviews?I'm assuming they filled the program but will there be an additional interview for alternate spots? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I interviewed on Feb 24th and was accepted into the program. I officially declined my seat and I wish everyone the best! I hope someone receives the great news of a seat offered to them in my place today... Whoever that may be, congratulations!! NSU Jax is a great program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, it actually does the reverse with my devices: I get a blank page on my computer, though I do get redirected to an FB page on my phone. However, it's not an invite page, just the page you can get from searching on FB for the group, and I can't join the group from it. :( any ideas?

Archived