Application cycle 2015-2016

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else had any trouble with the supplemental application? I completed it and when I hit submit after paying it said there was an error and that it did not go through. However, the money was taken out of my account. Has that happened to anyone else?

Has anyone else had any trouble with the supplemental application? I completed it and when I hit submit after paying it said there was an error and that it did not go through. However, the money was taken out of my account. Has that happened to anyone else?

I did not have any problems. I have already received the app complete email. I would call ????

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

How long after you e-submitted your CASPA application did it take for the university to email you confirming that they have received the application? I am asking because most of the other universities I have applied to sent a notification within two days. I have yet to receive confirmation from any Nova university. 

How long after you e-submitted your CASPA application did it take for the university to email you confirming that they have received the application? I am asking because most of the other universities I have applied to sent a notification within two days. I have yet to receive confirmation from any Nova university.

My CASPA was verified May 26 and I got an email from Nova that they received my CASPA June 4. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

I posted this on another thread here, I think, but Jacksonville (From my experience last year) sent out invites later than the other NSU programs. I got mine last year in late September or early October I believe but wasn't the first. Great program though, worth the wait IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I am interviewing September 22nd.....I'm coming from Louisiana .... Is anyone on that day staying at the hotels they have information about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind-of-sort-of across the street (highway) there's a whole bunch of hotels adjacent to a big plaza with lots of food options (Mostly fast like Starbucks, Whattaburger, Zaxby's, etc). I stayed in the La Quinta and RedRoof there, but there's also a Holiday Inn if you have a bigger budget.

That must be new. I just used an online discount hotel site (Kayak?). I brought my car so I can't comment on uber. Most of the hotels are very close, but unfortunately separated by a very busy road and highway that you don't want to dash across.

Thanks for the input! I saw there is an uber there so I'll probably try that. Yeah I'm not trying to play frogger..... I'm very excited to go to this interview though!

They told us a candle wood suites and a radisson inn gives us discounts ..... I'm just worried because I don't have a car and I was planning on taking an uber.... Is uber pretty consistent there?

I don't know if I would rely on uber. If anything goes wrong, you're late to the interview and miss your chance at this school. A taxi company would be more reliable. More expensive, yes, but worth it in my opinion. Unfortunately the whole application process is a money game.

For those who were invited for the interview! Do you think you could share your stats?

3.23 GPA

3.06 science GPA

325 GRE

3+ yrs HCE experience as a PCA and ER tech.

Also awesome reference letters with the docs that I work with. I think that helped a lot.

If you have any questions about my application journey, feel free to PM me.

Archived