Application cycle 2015-2016

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! I just have a quick question, I received my application status email in the beginning of September and it said that I didn't have some pre-req's.  They're currently in progress, but because it just said 'no' next to the class, does that mean they don't know the classes are in progress? I sent an email to Ms. Newman, stating they are in progress a day or so after receiving the email, but she never got back to me. I figured I'd ask everyone here if they had a similar situation before calling the school.

Thanks!

For those of you accepted, have you received your application packet yet? 

Yes, I just received it in the mail today. And for my interview there was an essay, group interview and then individual interview. Very similar to Ft. Myers xomelanie. I guess they might not be doing the group interview every session though. 

Has anyone received an email from NOVA saying to login to WebStar to see what documents you are missing, etc? I can't seem to login. 

Yes, I just received it in the mail today. And for my interview there was an essay, group interview and then individual interview. Very similar to Ft. Myers xomelanie. I guess they might not be doing the group interview every session though. 

Has anyone received an email from NOVA saying to login to WebStar to see what documents you are missing, etc? I can't seem to login. 

And yes, I received that email as well about WebStar. I called because I could not login either. She updated my password for me, but once I logged on nothing had changed. If you have been accepted already then you shouldn't worry about it. It was just meant to show missing items, but I did not see anything missing on me account. 

I WAS ACCEPTED!! I didn't think I was because I never got a call from Ms. Newman but I just got my acceptance packet! I am so excited you guys.. We're going to be PAs!! I can make a group if someone has not already done so, I'm so excited to meet everyone! btw this is Alison for everyone who interviewed on 9/22 with me!

I WAS ACCEPTED!! I didn't think I was because I never got a call from Ms. Newman but I just got my acceptance packet! I am so excited you guys.. We're going to be PAs!! I can make a group if someone has not already done so, I'm so excited to meet everyone! btw this is Alison for everyone who interviewed on 9/22 with me!

Were you in this morning interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived