2015-2016 Cycle

This is probably a dumb question, but what is a committee hold?

It's kind of like a wait list, but you can be accepted at any time because you're reevaluated after each interview. If you're not taken off committee hold by the time all the interviews conclude, then you're put on the waitlist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's kind of like a wait list, but you can be accepted at any time because you're reevaluated after each interview. If you're not taken off committee hold by the time all the interviews conclude, then you're put on the waitlist

Oooh okay. That sounds like a good place to be! Fingers crossed for you!!

Hello Everyone! I've just now found this forum, and am glad I'm not the only one anxiously waiting!

For those of you who have heard from Pacific U, did they let you know via email? I'm a little paranoid that an email may have gone in my spam folder, or gotten buried in my inbox (even though I've been checking it religiously!). Also, do they let us know if we are not being called for an interview?

I am in shock and disbelief, but I just got a call today to interview this Saturday. EEEEeeeeek. 2 days to prepare??!!!! Does anyone that has interviewed already have any words of wisdom that can help calm my panic? Interview questions that were asked, etc? Positive thoughts and good luck to all. 

Congrats! That is very short notice! I would look at the old thread from last year. I've heard good things about the interview, i heard it is really relaxing.

I wouldn't say it was relaxing... But, I probably wouldn't say that about any of my interviews! But it definitely wasn't bad. Just know the program, know yourself, and be able to communicate why you want to be a PA and why Pacific!

Archived