2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but we could be getting rejection emails this afternoon.

jchang did you interview on 1/9 or are you also on Committee Hold?  If you are on Committee Hold the worst news you can get is that you have been put on the wait list.  Leah Baldwin was very clear on my interview day that if you were put on Committee Hold you will be either accepted at the end of the interview cycle or wait listed.  You cannot go from Committee Hold to rejected.

I interviewed on 1/09. I talked to past alumni and they got calls Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday after their Saturday interviews. I'mean just thinking that Admissions won't deviate from this.

Got ya, well hopefully that's not the case this time.. So far no one on this thread has heard from the 1/9 interview but I guess that could mean we were all rejected. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Let's stay positive! I'm sure they have a lot of people to get back to.

To piggyback off of this, the 1/9 interviews are a bit unique in that not only do they have to contact the group interviewing that day.  They also have to contact all the people that are on Committee Hold.  All the other interview dates the Committee only had to make decisions on that one interview group.  Now they have to make decisions on that group plus all the other people on Hold.  Therefore could take them a little more time to decide everyone's fate than the typical turn around time.

That sounds like what's going on Patrick. I am also hoping for the best for everyone. Sorry for the pessimism. It's just been a really traumatic year for me. Man, I don't know how I got through everything, but I did...

Sorry you have had a hard year.  I don't know exactly what you have been through, but I can say it's been a rough 5 years for me lol.  The possibility of getting into PA school and becoming a PA has definitely been a light at the end of a crap filled tunnel :).

Archived