2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why that would mean the second round has out, they could be declining the November interviews (wishful thinking)!! I don't know, I haven't heard anything either way, which is quite discouraging- but I know we are all in the same boat waiting together. It's hard NOT to be discouraged, but I just keep telling myself they probably haven't even looked at my application yet ;) (again, wishful thinking!)

Is anyone interviewing on 11/7 staying in Portland? This will be my first time traveling alone to an interview in a city where I don't know anyone (I'm from Florida!), but I'm staying in Portland so I can enjoy the city. This might be weird, but if anyone is in a similar situation and wants to hang out over the weekend, PM me! I'm staying near the Mississippi street area that's supposed to have lots of cool bars and breweries, and as a girl I'm a little apprehensive about going out alone, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. Haven't heard either way. I think only one round of invites have gone out and there's three total? To be honest, I have no idea how the process of sending invites works. But there are interviews in Nov, Dec, and Jan- and so far, we've only heard from people that have received invites for Nov. SO- we still have two more days worth of interview slots to fill. I don't know if you have read last years thread at all, but some of them had to wait months to hear anything. I know, I know... the wait is killer!

GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Guys I'm freaking out here! Are they still sending out invites? I've never done this before, so I don't quite know what to expect haha. The anticipation is giving me stomach ulcers!

Haha I know how you feel. The wait is seriously killer! But they still have a few more rounds of invites to send out.

I received my interview invite 7 days ago for November 7th, I know the waiting is difficult but it will be worth it in the end. Stay positive everyone!

Stats because I know I would want to see them :)

Cumulative 3.8

BCP: 3.9

last 2 years: 4.0

over 10000 hours in EMS (EMT-B, EMT-A, and now Paramedic), fire, and working as an ER tech

approximately 1500 hours volunteer experience outside of medicine.

Good luck everyone!

Archived