MEDEX 2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received the "verified email" first week of October as I applied late but haven't heard anything since. Anyone else in the same boat? I've lost all hope and already getting things lined up to apply again next year. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted already!!

I'm in the same boat but haven't lost hope. Haven't you seen All is Lost? It ain't over til it's over!

I received the "verified email" first week of October as I applied late but haven't heard anything since. Anyone else in the same boat? I've lost all hope and already getting things lined up to apply again next year. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted already!!

Same here! I turned my application in late Sept. I didn't realize if you turned your MEDEX application in sooner, you application would be reviewed first. The waiting is killing me! 

Hi everyone, and congrats to all of those who have been accepted!

I received an email on October 16th stating that I met all of the application criteria and that I would receive another email once the final review of my application was complete.

I'm trying not to panic because it's been 2 months and I haven't received another email. I'm worried that I may have missed a rejection letter in the mail (although I'm hoping that isn't the case, obviously).

Do we receive another email once our final application review is complete, regardless of whether we are invited for an interview? 

Any words of wisdom are appreciated!

Hi everyone, and congrats to all of those who have been accepted!

I received an email on October 16th stating that I met all of the application criteria and that I would receive another email once the final review of my application was complete.

I'm trying not to panic because it's been 2 months and I haven't received another email. I'm worried that I may have missed a rejection letter in the mail (although I'm hoping that isn't the case, obviously).

Do we receive another email once our final application review is complete, regardless of whether we are invited for an interview?

Any words of wisdom are appreciated!

I believe the next notification you would receive would be the interview invite or a rejection letter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Archived