MEDEX 2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Seattle resident and also have an interview on Jan 23rd. I would be interested in meeting other Seattle area applicants who have an interview that day.  I am available in the next two weeks, but not during the week of the interview, so let's meet up soon.

Let me know if you are interested!!

I'm a Seattle resident and also have an interview on Jan 23rd. I would be interested in meeting other Seattle area applicants who have an interview that day. I am available in the next two weeks, but not during the week of the interview, so let's meet up soon.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Can you send me a dm? Maybe we can meet up.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

On the subject of interview invites / rejection letters / etc., keep in mind that MEDEX historically has a tendency to "bank" people until they completely finish their application cycle and then let them know their final status. They usually want to have plenty of time to review applications and discuss them thoroughly. Hope this helps a smidge! 

I'm in the middle of my clinical year and I am having the TIME of my LIFE. Trust me, it's worth it. It's worth all of the prerequisites, the anxiety, the interviews, the didactic year butt in chair syndrome...hang in there, guys. 

For those of you who were accepted for interviews and/or accepted to the program, do you mind sharing your personal statements? Would like to see what changes I could make for next year.  You can send me a private message and I will send you my email to send it to me.  Thanks and congrats to everyone. 

Archived