MEDEX 2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Everyone!

I got an interview on the 29th! I will be flying from Santa Barbara on the 28th and staying at the Watertown Hotel the night before. I know none of us will have an appetite the morning of the interview but if everyone wanted to meet up for a quick tea or coffee in the hotel lobby that would be awesome:)

Let me know and congrats you guys! We worked so hard for this. Proud of everyone.

Cags

Hello :)

I just found out about these forums. I also have an interview on the 29th and would love to join in on meeting up the others who will be there in Seattle.

Tyler

We have an email thread started for organizing a get together the evening before. You can PM me your email and I'll add you to it. Unless someone else beat me to it :) 

Hey y'all! I'm interviewing next week as well!

Hey Everyone!

I got an interview on the 29th! I will be flying from Santa Barbara on the 28th and staying at the Watertown Hotel the night before. I know none of us will have an appetite the morning of the interview but if everyone wanted to meet up for a quick tea or coffee in the hotel lobby that would be awesome:)

Let me know and congrats you guys! We worked so hard for this. Proud of everyone.

Cags

I'm interviewing next week as well and I'm staying at the hotel the night before! I'd love to meet early that morning for a coffee, I know I won't be sleeping anyway! Haha :)

Another last minute change for me.  I WILL be coming to the dinner since my wife woke up sick this morning and can now take care of the kids after school.  Bad for her, good for me.  :)     I'm thinking 7:00 or 7:15am as a meet up in the lobby of the Watertown for those of us that want to meet the morning of the interview also??  There is a cafe hooked to the hotel to pick up coffee or hot cocoa, but I think the lobby might be a better place to sit and talk?  I think it will be obvious who we all are since we will be in suits and stuff!  Cags and I will be there in the morning... who else should we look for?

April~~

I applied to Spokane as my first choice, Seattle as my second choice.

Spokane interview is a couple weeks away. I know some people on here that got invites. I'm sure if you call MEDEX they can confirm or deny that all invites have gone out for Spokane. In January is the final interview for all campuses that haven't been filled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Archived