MEDEX 2015-2016 Application Cycle

Hey guys!

April, Beth, Melanie, and everyone else who got the call today, Congratulations! It was an honor to meet everyone during our interview day. I can't wait for our PA school journey to begin!

For those still waiting, hang in there. Wishing you best of luck and hope that everyone gets into the school of their choice!

Credere (Lena)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATTN EDIT: Okay, I've received a few requests to get a FB page up and running. I originally created a "page" for our class, but apparently that does not have the options we will need for security purposes. Instead, it is recommended that I actually create a "group" so we can share information without it being completely public. Hold tight and I will get it up soon. I know some of your names so I will be "friending" you in Facebook so I can manually add you to this closed group. 

Beth 

And....there ya go! Here is the new and improved FB "group" page-- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1491577481142740/

Sorry for the confusion everyone. Now you should be able to find the page by using the link or searching for it and asking to join the group. Again, any problems...let me know. Thanks!

Beth

I think I'm the only person without a Facebook :/

-Kimberly

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And....there ya go! Here is the new and improved FB "group" page-- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1491577481142740/

Sorry for the confusion everyone. Now you should be able to find the page by using the link or searching for it and asking to join the group. Again, any problems...let me know. Thanks!

Beth

Thank you so much, Beth! Just sent in my request to join!

I think I'm the only person without a Facebook :/

-Kimberly

Not the only one! I did have one for awhile at the beginning when I started school. Got rid of it after summer quarter. Glad I did. You'll be to busy to do anything else anyway. Especially if you have a family.

Not the only one! I did have one for awhile at the beginning when I started school. Got rid of it after summer quarter. Glad I did. You'll be to busy to do anything else anyway. Especially if you have a family.

I deleted mine during undergrad... some 5 years ago or so :/ don't miss the distraction but it would be really fun to connect with my team before school starts.

Thanks for making the group, Beth! And, it is super easy to make a simple Facebook page, Kimberly. I love connecting to friends and family through it.

April~~

I've had a Facebook page in the past, but deleted it because it was quiet distracting. I want to connect with everyone so badly though so maybe I'll make a temporary one. Thanks April!

Congrats to y'all that got your acceptance call! I got my wait list letter yesterday. It was great to meet everyone last week and hopefully I'll still see ya next summer!! -Terrell

Hey Terrell,

Which class was your wait list for and was there an event last week that I missed?

Congrats to y'all that got your acceptance call! I got my wait list letter yesterday. It was great to meet everyone last week and hopefully I'll still see ya next summer!! -Terrell

Hey Terrell,

Which class was your wait list for and was there an event last week that I missed?

Seattle

Seattle

Hey Terrell, 

I guess I am just curious as to which class you got your wait list letter for. Did you happen to mean you got your wait list letter last year? Seems strange UW would send out wait list letters for class #50 when the application cycle is still open. I am new to this process and just trying to learn as much as possible.

Archived