2015-2016 George Washington University Application Thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all Tanders87. If I recall correctly, Dr. Wright stated that early invites will go out after each interview, but the majority of invites will go out after all the interviews have been completeted. Can someone corroberate?

GaryFoley, that is correct from what I understand. I recall her saying that as well. Upon speaking to current students, they reported the same - only a few applicants were offered early acceptance after each interview, and the majority found out in mid-late December.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just to give everyone a little heads up...

I interviewed in September and recieved a phone call acceptance today. I have already committed to another program though so hopefully someone else will get a happy phone call also. Just wanted to let everyone know they are starting to make some decisions. Good luck to you all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I interviewed Oct 17th and haven't heard back anything. I have 6 other offers of acceptance, but GWU is definitely my top choice. Should I wait it out or try to contact them? Anyone have similar predicaments and can offer advice?

They are supposedly meeting next week to make decisions.  I can't imagine contacting them this week will do any good.

I was at the October 17 interview as well. Waiting to learn how your life will change is hard! I sympathize with everybody out there. GW is my first choice and I was really hoping I might hear from them this week and have good news to start the new year. Did GW tell a later interview group that they were meeting next week for final decisions? I don't doubt your intel MT2PA, just wish it said they were sending out decisions this week. It's been so long. I can wait another week. I don't want to, but I'll manage. We all will. Stay busy everybody! And good luck!

They told the last interview group they were meeting the week of the 4th.  The program is still on break this week.

Wait listed. Congrats to those already in! The waiting game is hard when the rest of life is hanging in the balance! Before the interview I wasn't sure I wanted to move to DC, or pay the highest tuition, but after the interview day, GWU is definitely my top choice! [emoji175]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived