2015-2016 George Washington University Application Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Everything submitted! Looking briefly at the last forum it seems people didn't start getting interview invites until mid-August. I got an email stating my supplemental was recieved though, however I'm not sure if they have even started reviewing applications yet

• 3 weeks later...

@megment,  Me too! I sent everything in May 20. So we are in the1st round. My best guess is that we should receive invite (staying positive!) within a week or so.  Best of luck to you.

I received this as well. How do you know this means we are in round one AND could possibly hear back so quickly?? Just want to see the background info/research on that :) 

@cabamaa, It's a best guess, based on my my applications and timelines with the other schools that I have applied to and have already heard back from. Also in reviewing the past replies of other applicants from several schools over the previous cycles, that is roughly the time line I came up with. In reference to round 1. Most schools post on their website that completed applications received before July 1 are considered early applications; since I had not read any posts since the creation of this blog of anyone receiving an earlier rejection or invite date, I can reasonably assume that this group selected will be the first  round of interviews.  Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! Best of luck and I hope you get the invite!!!

• 5 weeks later...

It looks like according to previous years that invites should be sent out soon

I read through last year's thread too, and I agree. 

I couldn't get a sense though if the interview invitations go out in the same order that applications came in -i.e. did a May applicant receive a Sept interview while a July applicant received an October interview, etc. Any idea?

Archived