• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK guys, I know it's been awhile since there were any new updates posted... so I called admissions and they said the last interview session will be in January. They are in the process of selecting applicants for this session and will be sending invites out any day now. So we could potentially hear something between now and the end of the year!!! Good luck to everyone and please post any updates!

Does anyone know if some interview invitations have already gone out for the January interview? How many candidates will be interviewing on that day? Also, when you call admissions about your application, is their response pretty generic or will they actually look to see if your application has already been reviewed. Only correspondence I have had about my application is that us applicants will either receive an interview invite or rejection email no later than January 23. Thanks in advance!

Thought I'd update here about what I heard from the program.  I interviewed in the November 15th group, and I received an email last week saying that the admissions committee is still reviewing my application.  They'll be sending out their decision this Friday, and I'll get it the next week.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed in September and was placed on the wait list. Just wondering if anyone else on the wait list has heard back yet?

I was also waitlisted after the September interview and have not heard anything yet. I called admissions a few weeks ago to see if maybe they were waiting until January when they finish interviewing to review the waitlist, but he said that they can offer acceptances to the waitlist at any time, not necessarily after January. The waiting game is tough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

Archived