• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and also applying here this cycle as well. For those that have received interviews would you mind sharing your stats? GPA, GRE scores, health care hours and such? I would just like to gauge where I stand and if I'll likely get an interview. Thank you in advance! 

I submitted my GRE scores to following the code on the website (to CASPA 6380) about a week ago. Although it shows up in CASPA, I logged into my portal today and it says the school hasn't received my scores yet. Does it take a while for the schools to receive the scores after submitting it to CASPA?

Do you all know how much the program costs as an out of state resident? Can you obtain in state residency during the program to mitigate tuition costs?

In state ~33000 out of state ~90000. I think if you attain certain scholarships you are then eligible for in state tuition as well but not sure on specifics.

does this mean i'm out? never got an interview or anything...

"Your application has been reviewed. Any decisions regarding your application will be sent by the Office of Admissions and Outreach

"

No news is good news! If you haven't been rejected keep your head high. There are still several dates open for interviews. They have two and a half days with two sessions for a full one on the last half day so you'll hear something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived