• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow so, if we apply by mid Oct, we might not even get a January interview? I thought the deadline was Nov 1.

I guess that's the advantage of rolling admissions and applying early. At the interview presentation they said they had a record amount of applicants this year. I'm sure for the January interview they will wait for those that meet the deadline but applying early is extremely advantageous. So get your apps in! ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those who have interviewed already, did any of you ask questions regarding rotations and how far they would be with regards to distance from the school and Fort Worth generally? Are we expected to go far? How far? Thanks!

I asked a student this and she said if you do the paperwork they are generally ok with you going wherever you want for rotations as long as one is rural or underserved.

I was told that 85% of rotations are in the DFW area. If I remember correctly you are required to go 100-150 miles away for 2 rotations. Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I am not 100% sure if this is correct. But at least it gives you an idea!

Archived