• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to the info session today...1/3 of the November invites have been notified, and all invites for November will be notified by the end of October. One more interview session after that, which will be held in January. ***praying hard***

I'm worried too.  I'm a reapplicant, and I'm hoping they offer an interview this time around.  It's one of my top-choices, and the silence is killing me.

So to the fellow September 20th interviewees (To keep our mind off of the wait!! Ack!) was anyone else just blown away by the hospitality and genuineness of the program/faculty/students? To those with upcoming interviews, prepare to be amazed. I was truly impressed by every aspect of the program!

So to the fellow September 20th interviewees (To keep our mind off of the wait!! Ack!) was anyone else just blown away by the hospitality and genuineness of the program/faculty/students? To those with upcoming interviews, prepare to be amazed. I was truly impressed by every aspect of the program!

Thanks for sharing. Your feedback means a lot to the rest of us still waiting for interviews.

I really liked how they did everything. They made sure we were well fed throughout the day, sat down and had lunch with us, and were genuine in wanting to answer all questions. I was impressed, they wanted us to be comfortable and at ease vs. trying to stimulate stress responses :P.

For everyone who was accepted and who is accepted in the future, I'm going to create a Facebook group for our class! Facebook is requiring me to add members in order to even create the group, so to anyone who is interested, message me your Facebook profile name and I'll get it started! Once it's up and running I'll post the name of the group here so that everyone can find it!

I was notified this morning. Got an email at 6:19am to call them at my earliest convenience. I was given the choice between the morning and afternoon session. Didn't think to ask if it was the last interview session...

Congrats Topsy! When and how were you notified? Do you know if this will be the last interview session?

Archived