• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I have only seen one person say they have received any kind of confirmation from the St. Pete campus. Has anyone else heard any news? I want to make sure they're communicating with others before I harass -I mean, contact- them.

I have also received a confirmation that they have my complete application. I haven't heard anything else though.

So far I have only seen one person say they have received any kind of confirmation from the St. Pete campus. Has anyone else heard any news? I want to make sure they're communicating with others before I harass -I mean, contact- them.

I got an email saying they forwarded my application to the admissions committee for review on Monday for the St. Pete campus. I called the main campus to make sure they had my most recent GRE scores and it turns our they used my old GRE scores in my application and told me there was no way they could update my application with my most recent scores. So I am pretty unhappy about that. I did also visit the St. Pete campus and talked to one of the professors who told me that they are just now starting to review applications as of this week. So I would expect they will start sending out interview invitations in a week or so.

I got an email saying they forwarded my application to the admissions committee for review on Monday for the St. Pete campus. I called the main campus to make sure they had my most recent GRE scores and it turns our they used my old GRE scores in my application and told me there was no way they could update my application with my most recent scores. So I am pretty unhappy about that. I did also visit the St. Pete campus and talked to one of the professors who told me that they are just now starting to review applications as of this week. So I would expect they will start sending out interview invitations in a week or so.

That's kind of crappy. Most schools will update your application at any time. When you interview just take your documentation with you.

Interview invite for Sept 19th at St. Croix. Anyone else? I'm trying to get as much info about this specific campus as possible. Help?

I interviewed and was waitlisted last year. The campus is small and in a mall. It's soooo nice there. Anatomy is learned on models instead of cadavers and it uses a distance learning approach. The atmosphere was relaxed and they feed you lunch. All you have to do is be yourself and show them your personality.

Archived