• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK!!!!  Waiting in anticipation for the phone call is testing.  Having a dream fulfilled is more than what we all hope for and aspire to.  Guys I am just writing to encourage those of us that are waiting for a response from SDSBE, be encouraged.   This forum had been a great tool of encouragement and help to me, how about you?

Keeping hope alive!

Hadassah

Man....the waiting is killing me.  I want to call the office to see where they are in the admission process but I don't want to bother them at the office.  Am I being irrational?  Should I just call them....I imagine a lot of people are calling the office and I don't want to add to the woorkload they already have.  Maybe I should just let it be.  My wife says I should just have faith.  True, but it's easier said than done.

Hey guys,

@ saldanamoreno, its funny I had the same conversation with my husband yesterday.... holding on to faith because believe me that's the only thing I am holding unto right now..... yes I was tempted to call but he reminded me that it would not speed up the process....... oh do I know how the waiting is, its truly testing your faith.

But still hope remains.

hey all..I called yet again and i was told by the director that the competition is even more intense this year as opposed to previous years. i feel as though they are going to be rushing admissions since they are behind bc of the accreditation. Also she told me that approximately 10 students who either failed out first year or who dropped out for whatever reason are a part of the 35 students for this years class. that puts us at a huge disadvantage bc we are all competing for only 20 spots! 1/3 of the class was already filled before they even started looking at our apps. unfair, but thats the reality of the situation. i wish you all the best of luck, dont think it will happen for me this year.

I cant believe this!! Wow are you sure they said total 35 spots and already 10 are filled or, 45 spots, 10 filled and 35 remainng.

I was talking to a graduate and she said 40-45 seats are available at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all we can do is keep the faith.. but also think of a plan b. and i don't really have one! :/ is this everyone's first year applying? This is my second.. and I was really counting on getting accepted this year but after hearing 1/3 of the class is already filled i'm almost positive its not going to happen. just being realistic :(

@ china i wish you the best of luck!!! i think getting an interview is the hardest part.. and you made it thus far. just make sure you bring your A game and I am sure you will be great :) The wait to hear back is so unbearable!

This is my first year applying. I'm actually really irked that those 10 spots were given up.....worst case I'll be spending the year improving my applications to make myself more eligible to a wider range of programs. Sophie Davis is my first choice anyways....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived