• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't lose hope guys. (That seems the phrase of the year for us) like Hype21 said, their semester is ending on the 23rd....they may still call after once the work load eases up. It's not "over" until that dreaded letter comes in the mail....then still it's not over because although next year seems light years away, there IS still next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to ms brown today in the office. The first thing she asked me was "Did you receive an email from the program?" I said no and she said no news is good news right now. She said that it meant that I'm still in the running. If you are still on the hook and waiting to hear from them than there s still a chance. She told me they are still running behind and the process is slower than normal this year. There is still hope for you.

I declined my interview. I will be accepting my seat at SUNY Downstate.

Good Luck to all.

Be confident and prepare for those common key questions.
Know why you want to become a PA. I had my sisters interview me a week before my interviews. It truly helped.

Also stay current with health issues and new developments surrounding the PA profession.

Lastly, be friendly and remember that not only is your interview a way for the school to know more about you but it is also a way for you to know more about them

Hence, prepare a few questions that will keep the PA committee thinking. For example, ask what makes their program unique and what is most challenging.

I declined my interview. I will be accepting my seat at SUNY Downstate.

Good Luck to all.

Be confident and prepare for those common key questions.

Know why you want to become a PA. I had my sisters interview me a week before my interviews. It truly helped.

Also stay current with health issues and new developments surrounding the PA profession.

Lastly, be friendly and remember that not only is your interview a way for the school to know more about you but it is also a way for you to know more about them

Hence, prepare a few questions that will keep the PA committee thinking. For example, ask what makes their program unique and what is most challenging.

Good luck to you!!! Congratulations!????

I called before for different problems, but the lady wasn't too friendly. I got an email right after I submitted my application that stated that my application was not complete, it was missing some credits. I went to the college the very next day to give them the credits, and the lady, after I told her, figured out that the application actually was complete. I'm a transfer student from CUNY. Last year I was rejected from the start because I didn't pay the application fee, even though I was a CUNY student! Very disappointed! I expect the worst!

But I did my job and applied and hope the system works!

Michael, the program's mission is to "serve the underserved" and to make sure any qualified, talented and passionate minorities are given the opportunity to flourish. But It would be illegal for any school to run admissions with ethnic or religious background as a qualifying point :-)

Archived