• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hadassah, they called me around 11am this morning :-)

@jessitzi....the program gave 10 out of the 35 available spots to students from previous years that couldn't complete the program with their class. We're all hoping to get one of the remaining 25 spots. I sent my application to the program in late February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup I got the email as well about an hour ago....in the past they have invited 4 people per time slot so it sounds like they allow up to half an hour per applicant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you know how many people they are interviewing? 

I believe they interview about 4 people per spot. In the past it would have approximately 140 people. Since there are only 25 spots this year I assume they dropped it to 100 individuals being interviewed. Again I concluded this from past forum chats on this board.....They of course could be interviewing much more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone give me ideas for question to ask during the interview or a good source where I can find. I don't want to ask questions that are irrelevant but then again it's hard to tell what kind of questions they want to hear.

What are the stats of the people that got called for an interview?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I have a BA in psych with a concentration in neuroscience with a 3.7 gpa. My science gpa is 3.6. I have 6.5 yrs hce (indirect patient care) and 7 years of volunteer services in my community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived