• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank all of you so much for the support throughout this process.

We all deserve a spot because of our passion for this profession. Sooner rather than later this will be true for all that have not yet received a call. This is a long distance run.... But so worth it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. I am a current PA student in my second year. I'm in the midst of my clinical rotations. I remember being on this forum 2 yrs ago wondering & waiting to hear if I got accepted. The following year, I came back on to "pay it forward" & gave advice to the applicants on here while I was a first year student. I'm so glad that hype21 has decided to come back on here & pay it forward. For those of you that haven't gotten a call yet, don't dispair. There is still time. Some applicants are not offered a seat until right before the program starts.

If you have gotten a rejection letter, then find out what was the exact reason that you got rejected & use the time to work on that & to strengthen yourself as an applicant. There are many students that are not accepted the first time they apply, but are accepted the second time around.

Congrats to those that got accepted. Be prepared for your life to change. Enjoy what time you have now, because once the program starts, you will have absolutely NO free time. Every waking moment will be spent reading or studying. You will have many sleepless & stress-filled nights in front of you. It is a crazy, chaotic experience, but it is one that I wouldn't change.

If anyone has any questions (I know it might be too late, since most of you have already been interviewed, sorry, I was super busy with rotations), please feel free to ask away. I will do my best to help.

I remember the director mention the orientation during the interview day. Looks like it will be starting mid August this year...two weeks instead of six. I'm crossing my fingers for the remainder of us to get that phone call soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to those who have been accepted and best of luck to those who still have interviews (if there are any more).

I never heard back from them, e-mail or otherwise. I suppose I'll get a letter in a few weeks stating which category I fall under (I think that's how they do it).

I had to be in it to win it though. Always next time ;)

Archived