• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys wat I heard from staff is that they are going to have 1 more interview day...so if you dont get an invite soon for the next interview day then most likely you will not be granted a seat this cycle. For those who already had an interview please be patient also remember this program is extremelyyyyyy competitive and almost impossible to get in with hundreds of applicants waiting, so if you do not get accepted be strong and keep trying cuz as a second time applicant you have very strong chances of getting in. GPA doesn't matter like I said in my class theres a whole variety. ..I have a 3.8overall and 4.0 in sciences and others have 2.6....they dont look at gpa they look at character. Goodluck!

China I was told this the day of your interview in the morning so it has nothing to do with being accepted or not but they try to interview as many applicants as possible, they write down notes and then make decisions and start calling...so im sure you have a big happyface on your application and will among those they call till then ...everybody be patient I know its hard but you must be patient

Archived