Class of 2016

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those who were accepted, did they give you a time period to accept or decline the offer? Just wondering if it will be like interviews where we might be able to expect a second flight of phone calls. Congrats again!

From what I know, all they did was a phone call, no email or official deadline notice.  but from the past I have heard they give 2 weeks and a 300 deposite. Also, I interviewed with someone whom we exchanged numbers and she was called yesterday but I dont think she is on the forum. they make calls till may.  goodluck to you guys.

I interviewed in Decemeber and did not get a call back. I am really bummed out :(

hi Villjacq, dont say "did not", say "have not", they have not called everyone, i know that for a fact. I called the school yesterday to inquire about official email and also asked about if everyone has been called out of curiousity. they said no, there is still a lot of considerations to be made and calls will keep going out till the April. so fingers crossed.

hi Villjacq, dont say "did not", say "have not", they have not called everyone, i know that for a fact. I called the school yesterday to inquire about official email and also asked about if everyone has been called out of curiousity. they said no, there is still a lot of considerations to be made and calls will keep going out till the April. so fingers crossed.

@freshpa what did they say about the official email? The lady I spoke with on Monday only talked about sending acceptance letters.

Yes, I am the proud auntie of a newly accepted Univ of Toledo Physician Assistant student. She got the call from a professor at 10:45am this morning.  Keep the faith!

Hum a professor, and not Kristi? I assumed Kristi would call everyone. I wonder if the professors call the candidates that they interview and that get accepted? Accepted friends - Did the person you interviewed with call you? If so, was anyone called by Sheri Gentry?

In a thread for a previous year someone mentioned how they heard each professor got a list with accepted people and they called them on their own terms (that ended up not being the case for that year though I think).  I was interviewed by an alumnus (almost everyone at my interview date was), so if that is the case, the professors might just have a list of random people, not necessarily the people they interviewed, but who knows!

Hi all.

I've never been so happy to see "Toledo, OH" on my caller ID.

I interviewed Jan 27th and Prof Gardner called me yesterday.  I interviewed with someone else and did not see Prof Gardner that day.  She told me yesterday that the faculty just splits up the pile and they all have a fun morning calling everyone.

Anyway,

Looking forward to meeting you all.

-Clint

Tempe, AZ

480-688-5144

I called Kristi today to see if the class has been chosen and she told me they are going to try and finish making calls today, but it's not likely that they will finish. Sounds like the end is near- Still some spots open though! trying to stay positive

did they tell u anything about when they will send out the official packets? I already committed to another school and I want to retract that commitment so that it opens a spot for someone else,but i cant do it without the official acceptance!!

Archived